Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck would I know Mike Neville, and how the fuck would he know who we're signing?

_41097299_neville203.jpg

So it's Bob Johnson who's been feeding you info then?

Duncan Wood, that fat mackem. If he can get a job on GMTV anyone can.

Andrew Castle. He wasn't even a good tennis player what makes them think he'll be a good TV presenter?

Thought he was deed.

Nah, that's Roy. Knacker.

Guest stevieintoon

How the fuck would I know Mike Neville, and how the fuck would he know who we're signing?

_41097299_neville203.jpg

So it's Bob Johnson who's been feeding you info then?

Duncan Wood, that fat mackem. If he can get a job on GMTV anyone can.

Andrew Castle. He wasn't even a good tennis player what makes them think he'll be a good TV presenter?

Thought he was deed.

Nah, that's Roy. Knacker.

roy.knacker? @? You're reet Roy Castle, I was thinking of.

If I had suggested this rumour and people were adamant that I was talking out of my arse, I'd take the high ground, not panic and be ready to laugh in everyone's face in 12 days time.

Saying that though, I'd make sure it was true first so as not to be seen as a panicking mong.

Guest stevieintoon

If I had suggested this rumour and people were adamant that I was talking out of my arse, I'd take the high ground, not panic and be ready to laugh in everyone's face in 12 days time.

Aye but the fundamental thing about that is, you're a nob.

Guest Patrokles

These people who say they've got an ITK generally are just making it up to make them sound more important...

In truth nobody but Freddy, the manager and Ashley really know who were after.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Well honest mate you're a fuckin cock. How can you say EVERYONE who gives a bit of ITK information is making it up. You think cos you know nobody, other people don't 4FS. Absolutely pathetic. The fact I've been given this information doesn't make me anymore or less important than you.

There are only two people I trust with ITK stuff, the first is Whatever off Skunkers and the second is Mark, You Stevie, are talking shite :razz:

Well put your money where your month is big man.

He can't, he needs it all to do his hair pretty like Calvin Harris.

These people who say they've got an ITK generally are just making it up to make them sound more important...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Well honest mate you're a fuckin cock. How can you say EVERYONE who gives a bit of ITK information is making it up. You think cos you know nobody, other people don't 4FS. Absolutely pathetic. The fact I've been given this information doesn't make me anymore or less important than you.

There are only two people I trust with ITK stuff, the first is Whatever off Skunkers and the second is Mark, You Stevie, are talking shite :razz:

Why don't you just go away and die. Again. <_<

Guest stevieintoon

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

More like the sadly departed Wayne Winston Norris if you ask me.

Guest stevieintoon

This thread should've been my post, and 15 replies saying great news, good player etc... not 340 replies of people querying it. "Load of bollocks" - "I 'eard it woz a lie lol" - "Mark is never ronng lol, I want to bum his secretly" etc.... pathetic really. I'm too old and too ugly to make lies up for attention off people off a floundering internet message board.

Guest Patrokles

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry but it's true...

Why don't you just go away and die. Again. :icon_lol:

I'm sorry, I had no idea that your acting like a pre-pubescent girl and wanting hair just like an average celebrity was such a sensitive issue. <_<

Guest stevieintoon

Is this deal still on then Stevie? Genuine question btw.

As far as I know, never spoken to the person I got the story off for 6 days, but was told it would be concluded shortly after England's exit from the tournament. I've heard nothing to say it's off, it was "all but done" last week.

Guest Patrokles

This thread should've been my post, and 15 replies saying great news, good player etc... not 340 replies of people querying it. "Load of bollocks" - "I 'eard it woz a lie lol" - "Mark is never ronng lol, I want to bum his secretly" etc.... pathetic really. I'm too old and too ugly to make lies up for attention off people off a floundering internet message board.

In all fairness, Stevie has never in my time of knowing him said anything like this before, and he's not really the sort to do it for attention. He's a knowledgeable chap and certainly not naive. Whether or not this is true or not, I don't know, but I believe that Stevie believes it, and I'm not going to pass judgement either way. I will say that if it is true, there are going to be a lot of apologies owed to him, though.

Stevie just leave it then. If you're right then come back in 12 days and everyone will say well done, if you're wrong then you were given bad information, no big deal. Your responses to people are making this a bigger deal than it should be.

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie just leave it then. If you're right then come back in 12 days and everyone will say well done, if you're wrong then you were given bad information, no big deal. Your responses to people are making this a bigger deal than it should be.

Far from it pal. People are questioning my integrity and you ask me not to reply. Don't read the thread if it doesn't interest you.

Is this deal still on then Stevie? Genuine question btw.

As far as I know, never spoken to the person I got the story off for 6 days, but was told it would be concluded shortly after England's exit from the tournament. I've heard nothing to say it's off, it was "all but done" last week.

Aye, it would make sense for it to happen after the U21 Championship has finished as far as England are concerned.

Far from it pal. People are questioning my integrity and you ask me not to reply. Don't read the thread if it doesn't interest you.

I don't think anyone is seriously saying that you're making this up for the attention, clearly you believe what you say to be true but as I've said you may have bad info or things may change but by saying that it's definetly going to happen you've backed yourself into a corner.

It would be a shame to lose a canny poster should this not happen. On the other hand, if it does, Sima fucks off.

:razz:

Take your shades off indoors you cretin.