Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

damn, forgot my crayons. Does this mean I can't play in Kiddies corner with the rest of you? :razz:

p.s. I think this is a reasonable transfer, but stevie has acted like a total tit flying off the handle at every opportunity. It's a bit pathetic to tell the truth. Either way I'm not arsed if we lose stevie or sima, as one has acted like a bit of a tit in this thread and the latter is a bit of a tit.

Honest mate I don't usually get involved in childish insults, but you look like a twat, and quite clearly you are one, and you're only saying this because I said you looked like a poor mans Alexei Sayle, well you do. If you have nothing positive to say, say nothing. Take that philosophy to your grave and people will forget you look like a twat, try it mate.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

He's signing today apparently

Why would he be signing today, when he's got a big game to play against Holland? Idiot.

Why would he be signing today, when he's got a big game to play against Holland? Idiot.

So the morrow when England are out of the competition then? :razz:

Sorry, I forgot you're the king :razz:

I'm ITK tbh. I'm only doing what you do

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Guest Patrokles

Stevie, here's a conundrum for you; would you rather we signed Baines and you were shown to be correct, or Drenthe, who you like better?

Bye, Bye Stevie :razz:

SUNDERLAND boss Roy Keane wants Wigan skipper Leighton Baines - but will have to pay £6million to land the England Under-21 left-back.

Baines would be in the market for a move if he felt it would further his claims for a cap at senior level.

And that may leave Premiership new boys Sunderland having to go for the hard-sell to sign him.

But Keane is in determined mood, backed by the cash that has transformed his club, and Sunderland are expected to make an opening bid of about £4m within the next 48 hours.

That is well below the valuation placed on him by Wigan, who will not let him go cheaply.

Baines has also been linked with Newcastle, Tot tenham and Everton, but Sunderland's new financial muscle leaves them in pole position - if they can persuade Baines the move is right for him.

damn, forgot my crayons. Does this mean I can't play in Kiddies corner with the rest of you? :razz:

p.s. I think this is a reasonable transfer, but stevie has acted like a total tit flying off the handle at every opportunity. It's a bit pathetic to tell the truth. Either way I'm not arsed if we lose stevie or sima, as one has acted like a bit of a tit in this thread and the latter is a bit of a tit.

Honest mate I don't usually get involved in childish insults, but you look like a twat, and quite clearly you are one, and you're only saying this because I said you looked like a poor mans Alexei Sayle, well you do. If you have nothing positive to say, say nothing. Take that philosophy to your grave and people will forget you look like a twat, try it mate.

<_< Seething!

oh and "I don't usually get involved in childish insults"... this thread is littered with evidence to the contrary.

p.s. Patrokles "one of the single most".. that's poor by your standards.

SUNDERLAND boss Roy Keane wants Wigan skipper Leighton Baines - but will have to pay £6million to land the England Under-21 left-back.

Baines would be in the market for a move if he felt it would further his claims for a cap at senior level.

And that may leave Premiership new boys Sunderland having to go for the hard-sell to sign him.

But Keane is in determined mood, backed by the cash that has transformed his club, and Sunderland are expected to make an opening bid of about £4m within the next 48 hours.

That is well below the valuation placed on him by Wigan, who will not let him go cheaply.

Baines has also been linked with Newcastle, Tot tenham and Everton, but Sunderland's new financial muscle leaves them in pole position - if they can persuade Baines the move is right for him.

Yeah... all their cash definitely rivals ours and will put them in the pole... <_<

Guest stevieintoon

<_< Seething!

oh and "I don't usually get involved in childish insults"... this thread is littered with evidence to the contrary.

What ye on aboot noo? Pulling grammatical errors up - oh dear. Try that Graham Gooch thing pal.

Bye, Bye Stevie :icon_lol:

Yeah... all their cash definitely rivals ours and will put them in the pole... B)

Exactly B)

Verlaine, I would much rather we signed Drenthe, I understand we will be signing Baines, and to be honest if the deal falls through I don't care regardless what idiots on here will say. Drenthe will be a galactico one day.

Guest Patrokles

<_< Seething!

I don't know if you were commenting on the quality of the slight, or whether you genuinely thought that you were correcting me, but there's nothing wrong with the grammar.

Yeah... all their cash definitely rivals ours and will put them in the pole... <_<

blind tbh

blind tbh

Why is that being blind? Financially, we stand to be well ahead of Sunderland in terms of money? Correct me if I am wrong, but we make some money for the finishing in the Premiership last season (although not as much as others), right? And this is being said before the Mike Ashley thing goes through.