Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Hasn't Sam already gone on record as saying he doesn't want him?

Sssh, you'll feel the wrath of Stevie

:razz:

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you were commenting on the quality of the slight, or whether you genuinely thought that you were correcting me, but there's nothing wrong with the grammar.

nothing wrong with the grammar, it just doesn't scan very well imo. :razz:

An English bastardisation of an Irish word, working here you really should know better. :razz:

Other way round spelling-wise. You playing up to the stereotype on purpose today? <_<

Guest stevieintoon

Just been talking to the man himself.

This kids link is clearly Steven Taylor and I don't care what he says.

An English bastardisation of an Irish word, working here you really should know better. <_<

Other way round spelling-wise. You playing up to the stereotype on purpose today? :icon_lol:

:razz:B)smiley.gif

An English bastardisation of an Irish word, working here you really should know better. <_<

Other way round spelling-wise. You playing up to the stereotype on purpose today? :icon_lol:

'Crack' is this context existed long before the spelling 'craic' is what I meant btw.

'Crack' is this context existed long before the spelling 'craic' is what I meant btw.

Not where I'm from, or perhaps you're right and I am being very Irish today.

It's a word that was Gaelicised (sp?) from English (well Scots to be more precise). Not a Gaelic word that was Anglicised. 'Craic' didn't exist until recently. It's not a Gaelic word.

Guest Patrokles

It's a word that was Gaelicised (sp?) from English (well Scots to be more precise). Not a Gaelic word that was Anglicised. 'Craic' didn't exist until recently. It's not a Gaelic word.

Quite a few here did because when I pulled Mark up on it a while ago on GC I was corrected similarly.

Bye, Bye Stevie :razz:

SUNDERLAND boss Roy Keane wants Wigan skipper Leighton Baines - but will have to pay £6million to land the England Under-21 left-back.

Baines would be in the market for a move if he felt it would further his claims for a cap at senior level.

And that may leave Premiership new boys Sunderland having to go for the hard-sell to sign him.

But Keane is in determined mood, backed by the cash that has transformed his club, and Sunderland are expected to make an opening bid of about £4m within the next 48 hours.

That is well below the valuation placed on him by Wigan, who will not let him go cheaply.

Baines has also been linked with Newcastle, Tot tenham and Everton, but Sunderland's new financial muscle leaves them in pole position - if they can persuade Baines the move is right for him.

Yeah... all their cash definitely rivals ours and will put them in the pole... <_<

blind tbh

Why is that being blind? Financially, we stand to be well ahead of Sunderland in terms of money? Correct me if I am wrong, but we make some money for the finishing in the Premiership last season (although not as much as others), right? And this is being said before the Mike Ashley thing goes through.

Blind to see i was taking the piss :icon_lol:

Bye, Bye Stevie :lol:

SUNDERLAND boss Roy Keane wants Wigan skipper Leighton Baines - but will have to pay £6million to land the England Under-21 left-back.

Baines would be in the market for a move if he felt it would further his claims for a cap at senior level.

And that may leave Premiership new boys Sunderland having to go for the hard-sell to sign him.

But Keane is in determined mood, backed by the cash that has transformed his club, and Sunderland are expected to make an opening bid of about £4m within the next 48 hours.

That is well below the valuation placed on him by Wigan, who will not let him go cheaply.

Baines has also been linked with Newcastle, Tot tenham and Everton, but Sunderland's new financial muscle leaves them in pole position - if they can persuade Baines the move is right for him.

Yeah... all their cash definitely rivals ours and will put them in the pole... :rolleyes:

blind tbh

Why is that being blind? Financially, we stand to be well ahead of Sunderland in terms of money? Correct me if I am wrong, but we make some money for the finishing in the Premiership last season (although not as much as others), right? And this is being said before the Mike Ashley thing goes through.

Blind to see i was taking the piss :rolleyes:

:woosh:

didn't get it. sorry.