Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Forget BBC, Sky, Reuters, Chronicle, .COM - the only reliable source from now on is ohmelads.com......

How long has it been running again?? :lol:

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Forget BBC, Sky, Reuters, Chronicle, .COM - the only reliable source from now on is ohmelads.com......

" :D "

If you were in my shoes after watching various wanks rubbish the story, how would you feel when Baines puts pen to paper in 2 weeks time?

Edited by stevieintoon

If you were in my shoes after watching various wanks rubbish the story, how would you feel when Baines puts pen to paper in 2 weeks time?

Probably the same as you do when you've overdosed on Skittles :icon_lol:

Probably the same as you do when you've overdosed on Skittles :blush:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::blush:

Guest stevieintoon

Probably the same as you do when you've overdosed on Skittles <_<

:blush::blush::blush:

" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: "

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Have you not got anymore 'world exclusives'?

The Baines thing was hardly a world exclusive now was it? :D Also the skittles jibe in no way deserved 3 :lol: 's, a symptom of a cliquey message board is when people start laughing at things which aren't really funny.

There will be more local exclusives over the summer though I'm pretty sure.

It was funny so I was laughing. If that's a symptom of 'cliqueness' then I guess you won't be needing to hang around much longer.

Guest stevieintoon

It was funny so I was laughing. If that's a symptom of 'cliqueness' then I guess you won't be needing to hang around much longer.

Reasonable point.

The Baines thing was hardly a world exclusive now was it? :icon_lol: Also the skittles jibe in no way deserved 3 :D 's, a symptom of a cliquey message board is when people start laughing at things which aren't really funny.

There's no cliquiness between me and Craig as he's not a Geordie, therefore I loathe, nay, detest him. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

The Baines thing was hardly a world exclusive now was it? :icon_lol: Also the skittles jibe in no way deserved 3 :D 's, a symptom of a cliquey message board is when people start laughing at things which aren't really funny.

There's no cliquiness between me and Craig as he's not a Geordie, therefore I loathe, nay, detest him. :lol:

You can't blame the lad for not being geordie. Where's he from?

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

An exclusive from the three most reliable posters in Newcastle-Online's history...

When have we been unreliable?

Perhaps we should move to Southampton, talk constant shite, pose in ridiculous photographs cuddling cats whilst pulling delinquent faces, and genuinely not have a clue, perhaps then you'd consider us to have more credibility.

Edited by stevieintoon

An exclusive from the three most reliable posters in Newcastle-Online's history...

Perhaps we should move to Southampton, talk constant shite, pose in ridiculous photographs cuddling cats whilst pulling delinquent faces, and genuinely not have a clue, perhaps then you'd consider us to have more credibility.

Was he being sarcastic like? Not like him unless you two have had a run-in at some point.

Guest stevieintoon

Was he being sarcastic like? Not like him unless you two have had a run-in at some point.

Howay Alex :lol: "was he being sarcastic". Is kingdawson a gimp?

Sorry I don't follow all your fueds Stevie :D I don't even know the other posters he means either. kingdawson is definitely a gimp though.

Guest stevieintoon

Sorry I don't follow all your fueds Stevie :D I don't even know the other posters he means either. kingdawson is definitely a gimp though.

I didn't realise I had a feud with him, don't think I've ever spoken to him.

Bandwagon.jpg

Have any of your guys been ITK or gotten any exclusive stories before? Genuine question.

Guest stevieintoon

Have any of your guys been ITK or gotten any exclusive stories before? Genuine question.

Genuine answer. Yes.