Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Jesus fucking christ, 24+ pages of absolute fucking drivvel! If he signs, he signs and if he doesn't he doesn't....

Why the fucking need for all this shit? Take it to PM or preferably MSN.

DON'T BLAME ME.

You're as much to blame as the rest of them. 99 replies for fuck's sake - most of them you being ultra-defensive about it all and having a pop at Sima (admittedly you're only 50% of that argument).

You made your original claim and one of two replies but why the need for another 90???

Craig, Hope you're ready for the inevitable tonge lashing from Stevie :lol:

EDIT - Yes, I know i've spelt tongue wrong.

Edited by Skol

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus fucking christ, 24+ pages of absolute fucking drivvel! If he signs, he signs and if he doesn't he doesn't....

Why the fucking need for all this shit? Take it to PM or preferably MSN.

DON'T BLAME ME.

You're as much to blame as the rest of them. 99 replies for fuck's sake - most of them you being ultra-defensive about it all and having a pop at Sima (admittedly you're only 50% of that argument).

You made your original claim and one of two replies but why the need for another 90???

Craig, Hope you're ready for the inevitable tonge lashing from Stevie :lol:

Given the amount of shit I have on my plate at the moment, it'll be piecemeal.

Thread will be locked and deleted if this goes on much further. It's off subject.

Guest stevieintoon

It's not like it cluttering up the forum, if people want to argue let them, don't turn this place into another N-O.

camtbh

that's not very nice

It's not like it cluttering up the forum, if people want to argue let them, don't turn this place into another N-O.

If people want to argue, they can use the fucking phone, email or MSN. Comments like "making it another N-O" doesn't help either, it's a pretty loose ship on here and most things are let go, but a 500+ post thread in a football forum which basically boils down to "you're a cunt!" "no, you're a cunt", "no you're a bigger cunt", "no you're the biggest cunt ad infinitum" is taking the piss.

camtbh

that's not very nice

couldntagreemoretobehonest

Don't get so worked up about it, if anything it's raising the tone of the board. :lol:

Aye, calm down Craig, it's just a commercial.

Sense of humour went on holiday about 10am this morning - this thread is a fucking joke tbh and it either gets back on subject or it's history.

If people want to argue, they can use the fucking phone, email or MSN. Comments like "making it another N-O" doesn't help either, it's a pretty loose ship on here and most things are let go, but a 500+ post thread in a football forum which basically boils down to "you're a twat!" "no, you're a twat", "no you're a bigger twat", "no you're the biggest twat ad infinitum" is taking the piss.

Obviously turned the c*nt filter off for that rant :lol:

Seriously though, i'm done with this thread mainly because it's getting tedious and I think i've acquired the information I desired. You'll not hear from me anymore.

Edited by Skol

If people want to argue, they can use the fucking phone, email or MSN. Comments like "making it another N-O" doesn't help either, it's a pretty loose ship on here and most things are let go, but a 500+ post thread in a football forum which basically boils down to "you're a twat!" "no, you're a twat", "no you're a bigger twat", "no you're the biggest twat ad infinitum" is taking the piss.

Obviously turned the c*nt filter off for that rant :rolleyes:

Some cunts seem to be more equal than other twats, eh. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

camtbh

that's not very nice

Ah I thought it was cuntamongstmen, me and my mind.

camtbh

that's not very nice

Ah I thought it was cuntamongstmen, me and my mind.

:lol:

Guest stevieintoon

In all seriousness, when do you expect Baines to sign Stevie?

Before the end of the month, but deals are complicated. I've been to the bookies tonight, and I was reading in the Racing Post that we're 5/2 favourites with Bet Fred as the club Baines will start next season with, I'm prepared to stick a good few quid on this but can't see anything on their website.

In all seriousness, when do you expect Baines to sign Stevie?

Before the end of the month, but deals are complicated. I've been to the bookies tonight, and I was reading in the Racing Post that we're 5/2 favourites with Bet Fred as the club Baines will start next season with, I'm prepared to stick a good few quid on this but can't see anything on their website.

Nice to see it getting back on track. :lol:

For the record, I hope he does sign :rolleyes:

BTW, for players signing for a club 5/2 isn't that good. Earlier in the preseason we were 8/11 to sign Nolan. There is nothing on the Betfred site either Stevie (not saying you are lying btw)