Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

I'm fucked really if he doesn't sign. Ip banned on Newcastle Online, Ip banned on here, NE5's board I was abused on the first day by StevieH because I referred to him as "dense" about 10 months ago. Skunkers is shite. Talk of The Tyne is the only option - oh dear.

Well whoever loses could take the dare option. :blink:

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fucked really if he doesn't sign. Ip banned on Newcastle Online, Ip banned on here, NE5's board I was abused on the first day by StevieH because I referred to him as "dense" about 10 months ago. Skunkers is shite. Talk of The Tyne is the only option - oh dear.

I'd rather get banned than send SMO a picture of me cock.

Guest stevieintoon

If there was 100 people surveyed on here "Who is the weirdest twat on TT?" I'd be amazed if you didn't get at least 15 votes.

Who the fuck gives a monkeys if you are right or wrong. Yes I would fancy Baines here but if he does not come it aint your fault.

IP bans for being wrong...........................what next for not being funny ;)

By the way Stevie I think you're a twat

:blink:

If there was 100 people surveyed on here "Who is the weirdest twat on TT?" I'd be amazed if you didn't get at least 15 votes.

I'd get none, fairly confident of that ;)

IP bans for being wrong...........................what next for not being funny ;)

I don't think you're going to find that out any time soon, Bobby.

That a compliment :blink:

:razz:

I think he must have misread your post.

Who the fuck gives a monkeys if you are right or wrong. Yes I would fancy Baines here but if he does not come it aint your fault.

IP bans for being wrong...........................what next for not being funny :yes

By the way Stevie I think you're a twat

:P

:blink:;):razz:

Well Sima said he was thinking about changing internet providers if he lost. In the same spirit, Stevie should point out that Sima didn't specify it was July 2007 :razz:

Twas a joke tbh, don't let that spoil your fun though, eh?

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways :yes

So was mine. Stevie's more or less resigned to leaving anyway I think. You're right about your posting style too :P <----- That's so you know this is a joke. I know, cringeworthy :icon_lol:

:blink: Stevie is that why your not posting on Howaythetoon because you and stevie had a squabble, come on man, get over it ;)

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking cretin ;)

Has that board only got three posters? I can't see anyone bar Leazes/NE5, Stevie and Wacky :blink:

EDIT: I must apologise to stevieintoon too as all the vitrol directed at him was because I confused him with StevieH84

Edited by Skol

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking cretin ;)

Has that board only got three posters? I can't see anyone bar Leazes/NE5, Stevie and Wacky :blink:

EDIT: I must apologise to stevieintoon too as all the vitrol directed at him was because I confused him with StevieH84

There's a few more than that, not loads more but the football craic is decent. You seem to spend a lot of time on SMB Skol and it looks like your well in over there, can you get my ban lifted?

It was one kid that plagued the mods because he tried to wind me up and I turned the tables on him and basically had him crying into his spaghetti, i then made the mistake of posting a bad taste joke which he picked up on and plagued the mods to ban me, to which they did.

That was over a year ago

Well Sima said he was thinking about changing internet providers if he lost. In the same spirit, Stevie should point out that Sima didn't specify it was July 2007 :blink:

Twas a joke tbh, don't let that spoil your fun though, eh?

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways :razz:

So was mine. Stevie's more or less resigned to leaving anyway I think. You're right about your posting style too ;) <----- That's so you know this is a joke. I know, cringeworthy :P

Not like him to bear long grudges like.... :yes

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking cretin :razz:

There's a few more than that, not loads more but the football craic is decent. You seem to spend a lot of time on SMB Skol and it looks like your well in over there, can you get my ban lifted?

It was one kid that plagued the mods because he tried to wind me up and I turned the tables on him and basically had him crying into his spaghetti, i then made the mistake of posting a bad taste joke which he picked up on and plagued the mods to ban me, to which they did.

That was over a year ago

They give you a life ban? :P What the fuck did you say, like?

I'm not really that popular with the Mods over there ;) One of them followed me around for a month changing my sig because I point out he wanted Tony Mowbray as manager in a thread in which he was claiming he never did. Got banned for calling him a wanker an'aal.

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking cretin :razz:

That was over a year ago

They give you a life ban? :P What the fuck did you say, like?

I'm not really that popular with the Mods over there ;) One of them followed me around for a month changing my sig because I point out he wanted Tony Mowbray as manager in a thread in which he was claiming he never did. Got banned for calling him a wanker an'aal.

How do you crucify a Spastic?

On a Swastika

Not even that bad imo. Whole top and bottom of it that Stephen Cartwright kid couldn't take having the tables turned on him, I swear at one point he was fucking crying, he ended up absolutely seething and the only thing he could do was run to the mods and ask them to ban me. They had no reason so he pointed them to the joke and harped on about how it was disgrace etc. It was the night before the Derby.

I think he might actually be a spastic judging by his reaction

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking cretin :P

That was over a year ago

They give you a life ban? :yes What the fuck did you say, like?

How do you crucify a Spastic?

On a Swastika

Not even that bad imo. Whole top and bottom of it that Stephen Cartwright kid couldn't take having the tables turned on him, I swear at one point he was fucking crying, he ended up absolutely seething and the only thing he could do was run to the mods and ask them to ban me. They had no reason so he pointed them to the joke and harped on about how it was disgrace etc. It was the night before the Derby.

I think he might actually be a spastic judging by his reaction

That is shocking :razz: