Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Any examples?

No.

So you say that you, NSG and Rocker are ITK, but have no examples to prove it?

Where did I say we were ITK? I've been told a few things from sources I trust and have no reason to lie, often I've not felt the need to post them, because of the reaction of clueless nobheads who live nearer to Nantes than to Newcastle. On this occasion I felt people would be interested, at the end of the day reserve judgement till the start of July. I'm sure there are many people praying he doesn't sign now :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Any examples?

No.

So you're full of shite then? What a surprise. Well good luck with the NUFC version of Tribalfootball.

What a dickhead :lol:

Aye because I'm the one claiming to have a reliable exclusive without any track record to back it up.

You're working the same way as the tabloids do, you'll think up a logical transfer, report it as a cert and when the odd one does come off you'll be the first to say that you broke the news.

I don't think it's a great secret to anyone that we're interested in Baines but to say we've practically completed the deal is just you creating a juicy story to start off your site.

Any examples?

No.

Where did I say we were ITK? I've been told a few things from sources I trust and have no reason to lie, often I've not felt the need to post them, because of the reaction of clueless nobheads who live nearer to Nantes than to Newcastle. On this occasion I felt people would be interested, at the end of the day reserve judgement till the start of July. I'm sure there are many people praying he doesn't sign now :lol:

I was reading on your forum that posters from everywhere are welcome? Maybe I should point some of the various geographical quotations you have made here to discredit such a thought?

Guest stevieintoon

Aye because I'm the one claiming to have a reliable exclusive without any track record to back it up.

You're working the same way as the tabloids do, you'll think up a logical transfer, report it as a cert and when the odd one does come off you'll be the first to say that you broke the news.

I don't think it's a great secret to anyone that we're interested in Baines but to say we've practically completed the deal is just you creating a juicy story to start off your site.

I don't to justify myself to some depressing Irish non-entity on an internet website. I tell you what gobby, I'll bet you 100 punts or euro's or whatever you use now, we'll set up the bet OK that Baines is a toon player by July 1st 2007. Fuckin arsehole.

Guest stevieintoon

Any examples?

No.

I was reading on your forum that posters from everywhere are welcome? Maybe I should point some of the various geographical quotations you have made here to discredit such a thought?

They are welcome. As long as they're not internet trolls.

Any examples?

No.

So you're full of shite then? What a surprise. Well good luck with the NUFC version of Tribalfootball.

What a dickhead :lol:

I'm happy to believe you're telling the truth...until proven otherwise.

You are pretty defensive though... :D

I don't to justify myself to some depressing Irish non-entity on an internet website. I tell you what gobby, I'll bet you 100 punts or euro's or whatever you use now, we'll set up the bet OK that Baines is a toon player by July 1st 2007. Fuckin arsehole.

Uh I've already said that we're probably interested in him, so why would I put money on it dickhead? What I'm doubting is your claim that it is already practically a done deal.

Any examples?

No.

Well I hope you never go to a small country like Andorra, as you'd be like a bull in a china shop.

Guest stevieintoon

Uh I've already said that we're probably interested in him, so why would I put money on it dickhead? What I'm doubting is your claim that it is already practically a done deal.

Doubt all you want pal it's inconsequential to me.

Doubt all you want pal it's inconsequential to me.

I await further, less predictable exclusives with great anticipation. :lol:

Edited by ewerk

You're not welcome on your own forum? That's a bit shit really, isn't it?

Never mind these NO feuds spilling over onto here. :D I don't see Stevie making stuff up tbh, if he says it's happening, I reckon he genuinely thinks it's happening.

Could have been packaged a bit better though. :lol:

An exclusive from the three most reliable posters in Newcastle-Online's history...

When have we been unreliable?

Perhaps we should move to Southampton, talk constant shite, pose in ridiculous photographs cuddling cats whilst pulling delinquent faces, and genuinely not have a clue, perhaps then you'd consider us to have more credibility.

:D

This is getting like the last scene in Cassidy and the Sudance Kid. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

I've just got Baines on my new shirt.

I hope your right.

Why would you do that when you don't know what number he'll be wearing?

Guest stevieintoon

And after all the shit you've given Martin Jol on N-O for his "ITK" news, if this doesn't come off but 1st July you really are going to look like a prize plum.

Not as much of a plum as you, not only after the U21 tournament, but in general. Then again "predictable signing, anyone could've predicted that" :lol: