Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon
I'm never going to trust www.ohmelads again.

At least ohmelads doesn't have a selection of baaldy two faced wanks.

Edited by stevieintoon

• 1 year later...

Newcastle have launched a bid to sign Everton's Leighton Baines on loan - raising fears that Joe Kinnear will not have as much to spend in the January transfer window as they had expected.

After agreeing a contract to manage Toon until the end of the season, Kinnear says he will have transfer funds available in the New Year.

But People Sport can reveal that Toon have been knocked back in loan moves for Baines and John Arne Riise - as they bid to fill their problem left-back position.

Kinnear was ready to do a £2million loan deal with Roma for Riise but this was rejected by both the Norwegian defender and the Serie A outfit.

Now Kinnear has turned to Everton's England Under-21 international Baines.

The former Wigan defender has not commanded a regular place at Goodison Park but he would only consider switching to Newcastle on a permanent deal.

The same applies to Everton, who will want to claw back a good chunk of the £5m they paid Wigan for the 23-year-old in August 2007.

:rolleyes:

Newcastle have launched a bid to sign Everton's Leighton Baines on loan - raising fears that Joe Kinnear will not have as much to spend in the January transfer window as they had expected.

Those crazy journos, as if we didn't already know this... :rolleyes:

Goodbye Stevie you bullshitting charver.

Farewell the rest of you, unban me when he signs.

:finger: Wasnt it you stevie who abused me for leaving and coming back under a different name??? I cant believe you didnt get more gip for your ITK about Henry coming in the summer! ;)

Nice blatent plug for your website Stevie. Be amazed if it's true.

You will be amazed mate, and you'll look like a mug when I drag this thread up, when all of the Scotswood parafins are welcoming him outside SJP.

whatever happened to www.ohmelads.com :finger:

• 1 year later...
I'm never going to trust www.ohmelads again.

:)

Pipe down.

Admin I would delete this thread now, it's taken up too much bandwidth.

:lol:

:blush:

Why is this not in the Gold section!

Guest Tuco Ramirez
This looks familiar

Wrong un as I suspected. Glasgow and Belfast people call each other ... man. Too easy. Admin this thread run its course many moons ago. Agreed?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Wey aye man, ya all must of been well propa gutted there like man

What yee on aboot noo ya daft cunt. People need their big breakfasts from 7am onwards get to bed.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
i smell something that smells like shit

You ye fuckin mug, depressing cunt, always a cynic, one of these taxi drivers who will die depressed.

Wey aye man, ya all must of been well propa gutted there like man

What yee on aboot noo ya daft cunt. People need their big breakfasts from 7am onwards get to bed.

Aye im off, just fucking lost in poker fuck sake fucking always get fuckng cheated outa it.

Goodnight :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Don't think anyone should be banned or similar because of an ITK rumour. But I do think stevie should apologise to the people who dare3d doubt him.

Other people have claimed insider knowledge and, when doubted, have responded in a much more mature fashion. Instead of a petulant hissy fit we'd just get a "we'll see".

The people leaping to Steves defence seem to be his mates, rather than people who genuinely agreed with his actions. Fair enough, but the people who doubted steve haven't done anything wrong despite the fact the inference seems to say that we've been overly critical or harsh on him.

I don't expect an apology like and, despite what Patrokles seems to think, I doubt steve would do it off his own back.

Once a daft cunt always a daft cunt.