Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Don't think anyone should be banned or similar because of an ITK rumour. But I do think stevie should apologise to the people who dare3d doubt him.

Other people have claimed insider knowledge and, when doubted, have responded in a much more mature fashion. Instead of a petulant hissy fit we'd just get a "we'll see".

The people leaping to Steves defence seem to be his mates, rather than people who genuinely agreed with his actions. Fair enough, but the people who doubted steve haven't done anything wrong despite the fact the inference seems to say that we've been overly critical or harsh on him.

I don't expect an apology like and, despite what Patrokles seems to think, I doubt steve would do it off his own back.

Once a daft cunt always a daft cunt.

aye you're right, what a daft cunt I am saying that you shouldn't be banned and that your reaction to people doubting you was over the top.

:) as you would say "pipe down you mug"

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 years later...
On 14/06/2007 at 15:15, Meenzer said:

we're a bunch of cynical, wizened, mistrustful old bastards who can't take anything or anyone seriously when there's a sarcastic stab to be had. :wub:

I was 28 when I said this 😭

• Haha 9

On 13/06/2007 at 10:13, ewerk said:

Have any of your guys been ITK or gotten any exclusive stories before? Genuine question.

On 13/06/2007 at 10:23, Guest stevieintoon said:

Genuine answer. Yes.

On 13/06/2007 at 10:23, ewerk said:

Any examples?

On 13/06/2007 at 10:30, Guest stevieintoon said:

No.

:lol: 

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I was 28 when I said this 😭

Fuck off, you've never been that young! :lol:

• Haha 3

On 25/06/2007 at 08:45, Guest stevieintoon said:

One deal at a time, it's not like the day we signed Mark Robinson and Scott Sellars on the same day, get the Rozenhal one out the way then "watch this space".

:spit:

• Haha 1

On 12/06/2007 at 21:45, Guest stevieintoon said:

A reliable Newcastle information source is tonight suggesting Leighton Baines move to Newcastle will be complete as soon as the Euro's are over.

It will come as no surprise to many toon fans. He's very good going forward and defensively other than Leighton Baines he's one of the best young left backs on this island, cracking deal for the toon.

Fee is around £5m which some might say is a lot, but if he progresses as well as his potential suggests it will, it could prove to be a snip.

Apparently he's turned down Everton too.

Source: www.ohmelads.com

ohmelads.com :lol: 

On 21/06/2007 at 06:59, Craig said:

Jesus fucking christ, 24+ pages of absolute fucking drivvel! If he signs, he signs and if he doesn't he doesn't....

Why the fucking need for all this shit? Take it to PM or preferably MSN.

Look at at us now! Any smidgen of a new topic is outed and shutdown within minutes. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Look at at us now! Any smidgen of a new topic is outed and shutdown within minutes. 

I'd forgotten all about telling people to take matters to MSN. Those were the days :lol:

On 19/06/2007 at 06:30, Guest stevieintoon said:

Well honest mate you're a fuckin cock. How can you say EVERYONE who gives a bit of ITK information is making it up. You think cos you know nobody, other people don't 4FS. Absolutely pathetic. The fact I've been given this information doesn't make me anymore or less important than you.

:D

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

We apologised for you a long time ago.

Good, if you're apologising that means I don't have to and can keep doing the do.