Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie man, have a word. Anyway, I've heard your source is Craig Hope, who, if that video interview with Roeder is anything to go by, is borderline retarded. :wub:

He's not my source. However, I'd hardly say he's retarded anyway, 24 year old with a job and a salary many of us could only dream of. I wish I was that much of a retard.

I reckon I earn more than him like :razz: Canny job though, I agree.

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie man, have a word. Anyway, I've heard your source is Craig Hope, who, if that video interview with Roeder is anything to go by, is borderline retarded. :wub:

He's not my source. However, I'd hardly say he's retarded anyway, 24 year old with a job and a salary many of us could only dream of. I wish I was that much of a retard.

I thought you'd moved away from King's Cross :(

An exclusive from the three most reliable posters in Newcastle-Online's history...

When have we been unreliable?

Perhaps we should move to Southampton, talk constant shite, pose in ridiculous photographs cuddling cats whilst pulling delinquent faces, and genuinely not have a clue, perhaps then you'd consider us to have more credibility.

Have any of your guys been ITK or gotten any exclusive stories before? Genuine question.

Genuine answer. Yes.

See next post

I thought you'd moved away from King's Cross :(

I did. I've gone upmarket now. I forgot to text you my new number by the way.

Any examples?

No.

So you say that you, NSG and Rocker are ITK, but have no examples to prove it?

Where did I say we were ITK? I've been told a few things from sources I trust and have no reason to lie, often I've not felt the need to post them, because of the reaction of clueless nobheads who live nearer to Nantes than to Newcastle. On this occasion I felt people would be interested, at the end of the day reserve judgement till the start of July. I'm sure there are many people praying he doesn't sign now :wub:

Guest stevieintoon

Who's Craig Hope ?? Genuine question btw

Used to go on Newcastle-Online. Works for the Chronicle now.

Used to work for the chronicle. Works for NUFC now. He's not my source though.

Edited by stevieintoon

Used to work for the chronicle. Works for NUFC now.

Ah right. I actually thought he worked for both.

He's not my source. However, I'd hardly say he's retarded anyway, 25 year old with a job and a salary many of us could only dream of. I wish I was that much of a retard.

Equal opportunities employee tbh. :razz: Rainman with a notebook.

Has GazP got a job in the media yet btw? I think he was the kid who used to sign off each post with his name followed by Writer, Newcastle-Online :wub:

Do I detect some sort of hero worship ??

If he still 'writes' I hope his articles are better than some of the ones that appear, and have appeared in the past, on N-O.

Still has an account, last online last week. Doesn't post though. Spying tbh. :wub:

Guest stevieintoon

Has GazP got a job in the media yet btw? I think he was the kid who used to sign off each post with his name followed by Writer, Newcastle-Online :wub:

:razz::(:(:rimshot::)

That's like Kate Adie, BBC News, Kabul

Stevie

ohmelads.com

Still has an account, last online last week. Doesn't post though. Spying tbh. :wub:

Doing their extensive research tbh. :razz:

I'm writing for Newcastle-Online btw. Just thought I'd mention that before Gemmill uses it against me :razz: I was invited, ok?

Feel free to rip the piss though :wub:

Guest stevieintoon

If he still 'writes' I hope his articles are better than some of the ones that appear, and have appeared in the past, on N-O.

Hero worship fuck off! :wub: I don't know him that well, but he's a decent enough lad, canny footballer but will he fuck pass the ball. My mate gets info off him more than me, but he isn't my source.

:razz::(:(:rimshot::)

That's like Kate Adie, BBC News, Kabul

Stevie

ohmelads.com

It's exactly like that :(

Hero worship fuck off! :wub: I don't know him that well, but he's a decent enough lad, canny footballer but will he fuck pass the ball. My mate gets info off him more than me, but he isn't my source.

I reckon you should say that again just in case someone thought he was! :razz:

If you keep saying that it'll have the opposite of the desired effect you know.

Beaten to the punch. Again :razz:

Edited by alex

Guest stevieintoon

If you keep saying that it'll have the opposite of the desired effect you know.

Beaten to the punch. Again :razz:

Well I don't think it's fair that people should go banding names about when it's fuck all to do with them, ken wit am sayin?

I'm writing for Newcastle-Online btw. Just thought I'd mention that before Gemmill uses it against me :( I was invited, ok?

Feel free to rip the piss though :wub:

:razz: I'd forgotten about that, you absolute mincer! Have you done your first article yet? "Confessions of a homosexual football fan" :(