Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Well I don't think it's fair that people should go banding names about when it's fuck all to do with them, ken wit am sayin?

Oooh! Look at you with your fancy Dan vernacular!! :wub:

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was only posting stuff relevant to the topic Stevie. No need to get so defensive. Most of Ritchie's posts are just articles anyway.

I'm not only on about him Alex.

Not only... :razz:

So you are calling me a wanker for answering a question Gemmill asked? :wub:

I'm writing for Newcastle-Online btw. Just thought I'd mention that before Gemmill uses it against me :( I was invited, ok?

Feel free to rip the piss though :wub:

:razz: I'd forgotten about that, you absolute mincer! Have you done your first article yet? "Confessions of a homosexual football fan" :(

Yes. What you on about though? I wasn't writing it from your perspective.

Guest stevieintoon

He was only posting stuff relevant to the topic Stevie. No need to get so defensive. Most of Ritchie's posts are just articles anyway.

Not only... :(

Ritchie you were the most dismissive of the lot from the start. I don't go round telling lies. I come on here in good will to tell you's about an impending transfer which, my sources tell me, is 99% done and I get shot to pieces, and cunts having the audacity to say I'm attention seeking?!??!?! See if one of you EVER came on with a little bit of ITK, and Parky is the only one whoever would, I'd be grateful that someone told me something which could/is likely to happen, which I didn't know.

That :razz: 20 posts back though - oh dear.

Is it your ambition in life to come on a message board and declare, 'I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I TOLD YOU!' ????????

Feel free to use the wanker sign for me now, if you wish.

I think why bother, and that dickhead who looks like Alexei Sayle.

Edited by stevieintoon

:razz: I'm gonna go and read it. If I find any spelling mistakes, you're gonna know about it!

And I quote: "The Carling Cup finals of recent years bare witness to this."

This man is in possession of an English degree, people!

:wub:

:( I'm gonna go and read it. If I find any spelling mistakes, you're gonna know about it!

And I quote: "The Carling Cup finals of recent years bare witness to this."

This man is in possession of an English degree, people!

:wub:

Blame the editor. :razz:

Not only... :(

Ritchie you were the most dismissive of the lot from the start. I don't go round telling lies. I come on here in good will to tell you's about an impending transfer which, my sources tell me, is 99% done and I get shot to pieces, and cunts having the audacity to say I'm attention seeking?!??!?! See if one of you EVER came on with a little bit of ITK, and Parky is the only one whoever would, I'd be grateful that someone told me something which could/is likely to happen, which I didn't know.

That :razz: 20 posts back though - oh dear.

Is it your ambition in life to come on a message board and declare, 'I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I TOLD YOU!' ????????

Feel free to use the wanker sign for me now, if you wish.

I think why bother, and that dickhead who looks like Alexei Sayle.

Using a jesus wept smilie in response to the bitching that had started and posting news on the Baines situation is being the most dismissive, hows that?

*Oh and I called Jimmy Hill a poof..*

So what are you going to do Steveintoon if all that you've said proves to be hogwash?

I hope you're prepared to be tied up and beaten with a bamboo stick on the soles of your feet. :wub:

Guest stevieintoon

So what are you going to do Steveintoon if all that you've said proves to be hogwash?

I hope you're prepared to be tied up and beaten with a bamboo stick on the soles of your feet. :wub:

I think that would be getting off lightly, but I have no need to worry.

So you have thought about it long and hard then.

You know if this don't come true the website your advertising becomes truly a joke for ages.

Guest stevieintoon

You know if this don't come true the website your advertising becomes truly a joke for ages.

Yes but nobody will care in 100 years time.

I hope you're prepared to be tied up and beaten with a bamboo stick on the soles of your feet. :razz:

Yes but nobody will care in 100 years time.

Do I detect doubt??? :wub:

Look, if he arrives, fine by me!

But if he doesn't, it's not fine by you or what you advertise!!!

It's just a website reporting speculation. I think Stevie overreacted to some of the comments but there aren't many decent toon fan sites out there (to say the least) and another one will be a welcome addition if this gets off the ground. The Baines thing could come from a decent source and still not happen but I think Stevie will be able to handle the banter should that happen. :wub: tbh.