Claim to fame

Guest alex

In 2005 I went to Tenerife with 8 other lads. My mate, named "Big JC" (referring to his beer belly not his girth) shagged our Thomson holiday rep, who had previously engaged in sexual relations with none other than Orlando Bloom.

I think you'll all struggle to beat that one TBH.

May have posted this before but can't be arsed to check....

I've boned Donna Air and Cheryl Tweedy winked at me on Nothumberland Street! Wor lass was foaming.

Beat that bozo's!

I thought you had only spunked in Donna's hair. As for Tweedy winking at you :razz:

What the fuck would she be wanting to wink at a young Benitez with middle aged spread for :wub:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I knew that former Northampton Town player and manager Graham Carr was a relative of mine being the cousin of my maternal Grandma (maiden name Carr) and being from the same village (Burradon). It turns out the comedian Alan Carr is his son. Fucking hell :razz::(:wub:

I'm funny :(

I was kissed by Jenny Powell

met Nobby the Sheep

"dissed" Warren Barton when he was shit

kicked McClen up a height

went to a national conference where Derek Redmond was the guest speaker and stood behind him on the escalator afterwards

sat behind Pav on a flight to London when I was 14 (I also ruffled his hair because I'd gone in for a hanshake only to find both his hands full :wub: )

sat behind Pav on a flight to London when I was 14 (I also ruffled his hair because I'd gone in for a hanshake only to find both his hands full :wub: )

I gave Bjarni Gudjonsson a blow-job based on much the same logic.

sat behind Pav on a flight to London when I was 14 (I also ruffled his hair because I'd gone in for a hanshake only to find both his hands full :razz: )

:wub: That's some detour. I picture your hand like a propellor plane in a movie trying to make the last minute ascent to get over a mountain..................*ruffle*

sat behind Pav on a flight to London when I was 14 (I also ruffled his hair because I'd gone in for a hanshake only to find both his hands full :razz: )

I gave Bjarni Gudjonsson a blow-job based on much the same logic.

:wub:

sat behind Pav on a flight to London when I was 14 (I also ruffled his hair because I'd gone in for a hanshake only to find both his hands full :( )

:wub: That's some detour. I picture your hand like a propellor plane in a movie trying to make the last minute ascent to get over a mountain..................*ruffle*

worst thing was that he was sat down, I was standing, so it was more like a Stukka attack :razz:

I refused to get off the plane until he did so that I didn't suffetr the embarrassment of his withering gaze. :(

oh I was ignored by Jo Absolom (sp?) in Hyde Park (london)

I was a bit drunk and was shouting Jo repeatedly in a style made famous by Alan Partridge :wub:

The Fish is obviously too embarrassed to answer the question. Googled it and Joe Absolom was in Eastenders. Him out of Spandau Ballet tried to frame him for murder iirc.

Was he playing Andy Goram?

No. My dad was standing at the bar with his back to the table. I have no idea who Goram's opponent was.

Come on people, what's with all these good claims to fame? We've heard them all before, this thread is for the really shit ones :wub:

Oh and:

I dont really see how any of this beats being related to Captain Cook. Hes only one Consonant away from being Captain Hook tbh.

I could've sworn you were going to say something else there.

Captain Cool?