FreetheFixtures.com

freethefixtures

titlebar9e.gif

Hi Everyone

I have just joined this forum to tell you about a new website that I have just set up, www.freethefixtures.com. The aim of the site is to allow fansites and fanzines to publish their teams football fixtures freely.

Currently Football DataCo Ltd sells licenses to 3rd parties allowing them to publish UK fixture lists. A license to publish a single team’s fixture list costs £266 + VAT, an amount that most fan run sites simply can’t afford. Football DataCo is owned by The FA Premier League and The Football League, it is a profit making company.

FreetheFixtures.com wants fans to be able publish their team’s fixtures freely without the threat of legal action. Please visit the website and sign the petition. The petition will be presented at a later date to those responsible for charging fans to publish fixture lists.

We would also like to produce a list of fan sites and fanzines that support the petition. If this site supports our cause could a moderator please email us at support@freethefixtures.com and we will add you to our supporters list.

Please visit the website and spread the word on other football websites

Thanks

Admin

FreetheFixtures.com

Don't forget too that only one unofficial website is allowed the fixtures for that £266+VAT. nufc.com currently have it, obviously.

To work around that you have to spend double and get both NUFC fixtures and another clubs. So you're talking £625 all in. Not cheap.

Edited by nufc4ever

Guest stevieintoon

Can you put like...

H Victimpool

A SMB

H Petrol Drinkers

A Blue Dippers

H North Lancs Sheep Shagger

A Smallest club Kevin Scott played for apart from Norwich

H Picture of Scargill of their walls

etc...or is that banned too?

Can you put like...

H Victimpool

A SMB

H Petrol Drinkers

A Blue Dippers

:wub:

Can you put like...

H Victimpool

A SMB

H Petrol Drinkers

A Blue Dippers

I say this every year but .com before they paid up tried all sorts of shite like "The day before Biffa visits his auntie who lives in the town next to Bolton" and they STILL got threatened.

(Though I'd guess the club had a hand in the harassment)

Edited by NJS

Guest stevieintoon

Can you put like...

H Victimpool

A SMB

H Petrol Drinkers

A Blue Dippers

I say this every year but .com before they paid up tried all sorts of shite like "The day before Biffa visits his auntie who lives in the town next to Bolton" and they STILL got threatened.

(Though I'd guess the club had a hand in the harassment)

Aye but surely if the FA did with my list, it's an acceptance that football's governing body in this country, recognises Sunderland are Sad Mackem Bastards, Liverpool are Victimpool, Boro are The Petrol Drinkers etc...

Boro are The Petrol Drinkers etc...

See I was under the impression that The Petrol Drinkers could of come from anywhere north of Pompey.

If you had of called them the Toxic Avengers it would of made more sense.

Talking about .com does anyone think now Laura is moving to full control that he may sack all the useless twats that are employed at .cock?

Guest stevieintoon

Boro are The Petrol Drinkers etc...

See I was under the impression that The Petrol Drinkers could of come from anywhere north of Pompey.

If you had of called them the Toxic Avengers it would of made more sense.

Talking about .com does anyone think now Laura is moving to full control that he may sack all the useless twats that are employed at .cock?

.cock has been better of late.

Ah, I like this initiative. This restriction is certainly one of the most ridiculous and absurd things.

A bit like when Save our Stripes managed to make UEFA drop that guideline, IIRC... but then we put a huge panel on our new shirt anyway.

Thought this may have been about getting our saturdays back, and fucking off sky changing all the games to sundays and shit :lol:

Tanzo?? :blush:

Jesus, all the oldies are coming back - good to see! :lol: