Male Grooming

catmag

After the admission from one of the male members of the board that he uses hair straighteners, I just wondered if any of the other lads had any girls grooming habits? Any of you cleanse, tone and moisturise? Fake tan? Pluck your eyebrows? Have facials?

Come on - own up if you're man enough! :wub:

Use proper face washes and moisturiser (if I didn't I'd have the flakey face of a leper), which I don't think is anything out of the ordinary in this day and age. Wax on barnet. No fake tan, no facials or any of that stuff.

Use proper face washes and moisturiser (if I didn't I'd have the flakey face of a leper), which I don't think is anything out of the ordinary in this day and age. Wax on barnet. No fake tan, no facials or any of that stuff.

Ditto, plus proper shampoo (Trevor Sorbin hair thickener :razz: ) and proper conditioner. No wax or gel though... little point :wub:

Bit of that hair removal cream on the top of my back every now and then.

I use stuff to soften facial hair and stubble to make it easier to shave once or twice a week.

Moisteriser now and then - but to be fair I have borderline eczema, and I also use stuff to prevent bags under my eyes occassionally.

Ditto, plus proper shampoo (Trevor Sorbin hair thickener :( ) and proper conditioner. No wax or gel though... little point :razz:

:wub: Trevor Sorbie is baldy anyway. It obviously works then.

Ditto, plus proper shampoo (Trevor Sorbin hair thickener :( ) and proper conditioner. No wax or gel though... little point :razz:

Cure for baldness just around the corner apparently. Will put all these fake exotic shampoo's out of the game.

Cure for baldness just around the corner apparently. Will put all these fake exotic shampoo's out of the game.

I think I can live with it tbh. Not really the end of the world, is it?

Ditto, plus proper shampoo (Trevor Sorbin hair thickener :( ) and proper conditioner. No wax or gel though... little point :(

You can't wait to get an alice band on I bet. :razz:

Ditto, plus proper shampoo (Trevor Sorbin hair thickener :rimshot: ) and proper conditioner. No wax or gel though... little point :(

You can't wait to get an alice band on I bet. :(

Save that sort of fantasing for the pm's man :)

:razz:

Ditto, plus proper shampoo (Trevor Sorbin hair thickener :rimshot: ) and proper conditioner. No wax or gel though... little point :(

:(

:(

Fantasising, even. You knew what I meant anyway.

10 years before it's mass produced, I heard...

..not that I'm bothered... nope... not at all... :(

Ha ha, Fish is going bald, and with that neck, he's not going to suit it!

Ha ha, Fish is going bald, and with that neck, he's not going to suit it!

A hat and he'll look fine and dandy.

Touche_Turtle_300.gif