Male Grooming

catmag

Touche awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :razz:

I'm away for a bit of girlie grooming. Oo-er :wub: I mean a haircut and blonding.

I remember when there was a news flash to annouce the engagement of Charles and Diana and Touche Turtle was cancelled as a result. The bastards!

Alex was around when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Well, 1980-ish anyway. It was my favourite show at the time. No amount of commemorative mugs could make up for it.

Nah I'm old enough to remember Charles and Di tbh. Just wish I wasn't.

Cue nostalgia: Remember the Challenger disaster live on telly?

Yes. A strange one to liken the Royal wedding too though it has to be said. Now Fergie and Andrew on the other hand...

After the admission from one of the male members of the board that he uses hair straighteners, I just wondered if any of the other lads had any girls grooming habits? Any of you cleanse, tone and moisturise? Fake tan? Pluck your eyebrows? Have facials?

Come on - own up if you're man enough! :wub:

I trim my pubes once in a while, thats as far as I go.

Fergie was on Simon Cowell's This Is Your Life last week. What a fucking mess she is. Fancy being a prince and marrying that.

I remember the TV coverage in the run up to that marriage, they put up photos of his ex's on screen :wub: Bang out of order tbh but what was he thinking? Some of them were stunners.

Fergie was on Simon Cowell's This Is Your Life last week. What a fucking mess she is. Fancy being a prince and marrying that.

Incidentally, so was Robson Green. I know he's got shot of his geordie accent to fit in with the luvvie crowd, but listening to him on that show was just cringeworthy.

"Yah, so I didn't want to do the single, so you just would not BELIEVE what Simon did. He contacted my mother!*"

*the poshest pronunciation of mother I've ever heard. Sounded like he was auditioning for the role of Mrs. Haversham. What an arsehole.

Yes. A strange one to liken the Royal wedding too though it has to be said. Now Fergie and Andrew on the other hand...

Nostalgia probably wasn't the best word to use either :wub:

Robson Green man....what a Grade A cun......

He went to my school. I agree though. When I hear his accent when he's interviewed :wub: How man! Ah knaa ya from Dudley.

I reckon Fish should settle down asap.

and I think you should pipe down :razz:

I do alright with the laydees :(

it's probably my chiseled physique, winsome charms and humility that attracts them... but they am become Death, the destroyer of happy happy joy joy :(

:wub:

and I think you should pipe down :(

I do alright with the laydees :rimshot:

it's probably my chiseled physique, winsome charms and humility that attracts them... but they am become Death, the destroyer of happy happy joy joy :(

:razz:

I'm sure you put that word in intentionally, but what the hell.

I do alright with the laydees :)

it's probably my chiseled physique, winsome charms and humility that attracts them... but they am become Death, the destroyer of happy happy joy joy :rimshot:

Do you reckon Dave talks like that to the lasses he goes out with? No wonder they get sick of him sharpish :(

I do alright with the laydees :)

it's probably my chiseled physique, winsome charms and humility that attracts them... but they am become Death, the destroyer of happy happy joy joy :rimshot:

Do you reckon Dave talks like that to the lasses he goes out with? No wonder they get sick of him sharpish :(

I reckon some lasses are naive enough to believe his act at first, probably when pissed mind. They soon wise up when they sober up though, hence the misogyny.

Hair thickening shampoo WTF

Got a bunch of grade 'A' fucking homo's on here, them piss up's must smell like the ground floor in fenwicks.

Just for the record I shave my face, cut my nails and just lately I've had to trim my nasal hair, proper bloke tbh

Hair thickening shampoo WTF

Got a bunch of grade 'A' fucking homo's on here, them piss up's must smell like the ground floor in fenwicks.

Just for the record I shave my face, cut my nails and just lately I've had to trim my nasal hair, proper bloke tbh

:wub: You're not far wrong! I have to wear a nose clip caus the smells eminating from these 'lads' attacks my central nervous system.

I prefer my munchkins to be well groomed.

Just as well you're still a Virgin and haven't got a bird Rocky, the amount of time you must be spending in the bathroom, I can tell you now it would never get past a month :wub:

Edited by Wacky Jnr