England v Serbia U21

Brock Manson

Racist chanting at Onuhoa during the game, Derbyshire scores after their player is down 'injured' (was perfectly right to carry on playing) and is subsequently mobbed by angry serbs, and later spat on in the tunnel, Huddlestone sent off for swearing at the linesman and the serbs shouting racist remarks at Hoyte in the tunnel after the game.

*Breathe*

And it was 2-0.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuntrags. Disgusting, DISGUSTING human beings. Fucking disraceful showing, and I hope a group of big black guys, led by Derbyshire dressed as a Spartan, busts into their hotel room and rapes them all in the arse and seals them back up with gaffa tape.

I'm THAT pissed off.

DISRACEFUL.

Yes I saw it on an Hispanic channel so I couldn't understand what was being said about anything.

Reality was though, we were not the best team on the pitch and as the match went on couldn't help but feel Serbia would end up winners and would have had Carson not made crucial saves.

Milner was at his best!! in other words his crosses were 'orrible.

Lita had hard-lines with a bicycle kick, saved by the keeper.

Nugent did not impress, in fact in my opinion no one did except perhaps Carson.

Cuntrags. Disgusting, DISGUSTING human beings. Fucking disraceful showing, and I hope a group of big black guys, led by Derbyshire dressed as a Spartan, busts into their hotel room and rapes them all in the arse and seals them back up with gaffa tape.

I'm THAT pissed off.

DISRACEFUL.

Come on now, say what you really think! :blush:

But its not a shock is it, eastern european fans and players racially abusing people, it happens frequently, but uefa do fuck all to stamp it out and so it continues, they're waste of space. They'll probably blame it on Liverpool fans!

And the Hudd gets a red! WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Milner was fucking atrocious tonight. I always stick up for the guy, but fucking hell, his crossing was long EVERY FUCKING TIME today.

I'm THAT pissed off.

DISRACEFUL.

Come on now, say what you really think! :blush:

But its not a shock is it, eastern european fans and players racially abusing people, it happens frequently, but uefa do fuck all to stamp it out and so it continues, they're waste of space. They'll probably blame it on Liverpool fans!

Probably the 65 games or whatever. He can't be sharpe or fresh, surely?

I'm THAT pissed off.

DISRACEFUL.

Though they're not as bad as the Turks eh?

I'm THAT pissed off.

DISRACEFUL.

:blush:

Guest stevieintoon

Though they're not as bad as the Turks eh?

Fuck. Off. You. Cock.

Cockney aggro, cockney aggro hello hello!

Was reading a Celtic board before, and apparently our second goal was "just typical of all English scum, and epitomises why the English culture and nation is the most hated on earth". What a bunch of wanks :blush:

It's up to the ref to stop the game, what is Derbyshire supposed to do? Put it oot for a throw when he's clean through? Fuck that. Fair play is playing by the rules, and them bastards did anything but play by the rules, mass murders and all sorts, telling Bosnian POW's they'd be alright then shooting them in the heeds. Cunts.

The wops oot too :lol::lol:

Edited by stevieintoon

Was reading a Celtic board before, and apparently our second goal was "just typical of all English scum, and epitomises why the English culture and nation is the most hated on earth". What a bunch of wanks :blush:

It's up to the ref to stop the game, what is Derbyshire supposed to do? Put it oot for a throw when he's clean through? Fuck that. Fair play is playing by the rules, and them bastards did anything but play by the rules, mass murders and all sorts, telling Bosnian POW's they'd be alright then shooting them in the heeds. Cunts.

Oo, I see what you've done there, sending up the Celtic fans by making the same kind of misguided point in your next paragraph. Clever humour, that. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Oo, I see what you've done there, sending up the Celtic fans by making the same kind of misguided point in your next paragraph. Clever humour, that. :lol:

:lol:

Regardless can you please tone it down a bit Stevie? I can't control what's said on another forum but then that's of no concern to me.

Protesting against racist behaviour with racist behaviour as well. Very good.

Not impressed with these Serbian fans btw.

Daft.

Did they really expect Derbyshire to knock it out when he was through on goal?

The Serb went down, it wasn't the fault of any England player.

The fact is, Derbyshire was through on goal. If he had knocked it out for the Serb player to get some treatment it would have been no quicker than him scoring.

If he scores, then play stops and the player can be treated.

What a bunch of petulent w@nkers.

Guest stevieintoon

Regardless can you please tone it down a bit Stevie? I can't control what's said on another forum but then that's of no concern to me.

Pardon?