England v Serbia U21

Brock Manson

Derbyshire was level with the next defender anyway IIRC, so would have been onside regardless.

That doesn't really change the fact that, had he been up and about, that man would have stopped Derbyshire.

Was he Derbyshire's marker then?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what FIFA or UEFA would do if that was the English players doing that?

Derbyshire had every right to continue on, the rules have changed and i loved the fact he continued to celebrate after being pulled away from the Serbian players. Stevie Taylor will be a captain of this club in the not too distant future in my opinion.

I fucking hope not.

seconded, for all his alleged ability all i see is an average centreback who thinks he's franco baresi when he's not.

at the moment he's one of the best centre backs we have but that is not saying much at all.

I wonder what FIFA or UEFA would do if that was the English players doing that?

Derbyshire had every right to continue on, the rules have changed and i loved the fact he continued to celebrate after being pulled away from the Serbian players. Stevie Taylor will be a captain of this club in the not too distant future in my opinion.

Even if the rules hadn't changed you have no obligation to kick the ball out, its up to the ref to blow the whistle and stop the game.

It got way out of hand the kicking the ball out thing, especially as 99% of the time footballers are blatantly not injured because they're a bunch of tarts.

If somebody had done it to England, or more importantly NUFC i'd say tough shit for us, they did their job properly for the good of their team and we have to get on with it.

Guest Patrokles

Derbyshire was level with the next defender anyway IIRC, so would have been onside regardless.

That doesn't really change the fact that, had he been up and about, that man would have stopped Derbyshire.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that only a player's designated marker is allowed to challenge him during the game. :lol:

Aren't you part Serb, Luke? You murderous bastard. :lol:

Shut it or I'll ethnically clense you.

Fuck that man I'll get Boban onto you! :razz:

If somebody had done it to England, or more importantly NUFC i'd say tough shit for us, they did their job properly for the good of their team and we have to get on with it.

Aye agreed. If anything, I'd be angry with one of our players for fannying about trying to play the victim. And if he is injured, then don't just be sitting there playing everyone on side, get out.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that only a player's designated marker is allowed to challenge him during the game. :lol:

No, you stated that he WOULD have stopped Derbyshire, when in fact, he probably wouldn't have been anywhere near him. If he wasn't injured, he wouldn't have been there to stop him.

It was a good goal, and had nothing to do with the player down injured IMO

Cuntrags. Disgusting, DISGUSTING human beings. Fucking disraceful showing, and I hope a group of big black guys, led by Derbyshire dressed as a Spartan, busts into their hotel room and rapes them all in the arse and seals them back up with gaffa tape.

I'm THAT pissed off.

DISRACEFUL.

Though they're not as bad as the Turks eh?

Serbia vs Turkey, that would be..... interesting.

Guest stevieintoon

Cuntrags. Disgusting, DISGUSTING human beings. Fucking disraceful showing, and I hope a group of big black guys, led by Derbyshire dressed as a Spartan, busts into their hotel room and rapes them all in the arse and seals them back up with gaffa tape.

I'm THAT pissed off.

DISRACEFUL.

Though they're not as bad as the Turks eh?

Serbia vs Turkey, that would be..... interesting.

Aye. Once you get past Austria they're aal heed the baals really, all the way to China.

Guest stevieintoon

Generalisation ftw

Funny I had you down as a 16/1 outsider to point that out. Market leaders were ewerk, Scottish Mag and Gemmill.