Hairstyles

Ketsbaia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay £7 for mine and considering that's within the M25, I don't think I can complain.

He charges £1 for 'friction' though :razz:

I pay £7 for mine and considering that's within the M25, I don't think I can complain.

"oo-er missus" and all that.

"oo-er missus" and all that.

I've never been brave enough to actually ask him what he means by 'friction' but I'm presuming it's hair gel. A quid for a scoop of the stuff he's bought down the cash and carry for 50p a tub? No ta!

Got my haircut, just went in and said "Like Danny Dyers"

She did it, she realised what she had done, came in her pants, and charged me fuck all, then asked for my phone number. I declined.

Must have been a lesbian, only girls I know who get sexually excited at the sight of a twat :razz:

(More of a dig at Danny fahhhhhhhhk'n Dyer than you btw)

pay £5 for mine, always go to the same place she does a good job and hair dressers know everything thats going on in the town

I was on holiday in Slovenia and my lass took me to the place where she gets her hair done, Edo's or something. Despite the name putting me off, i thought i would give it ago.

These two lasses sit me down in his chair that massages your back while one washed my hair and give me some sort of head massage, the other came round and decided to massage my hands, after about ten minutes they point for me to go other to some other seat where the main guy Edo cut my hair, probably the best hair cut and experience i ever had, total cost £7!!!

My mate used to get his cut in Shields. I met him one afternoon after he'd had a hair cut in the morning, there was something not quite right about his hair. Turned out the lass had shaved one of his huge bushy sideburns completely off and left the other on. He hadn't noticed.

My mate used to get his cut in Shields. I met him one afternoon after he'd had a hair cut in the morning, there was something not quite right about his hair. Turned out the lass had shaved one of his huge bushy sideburns completely off and left the other on. He hadn't noticed.

Was that your mate the Downs lad with the wig?

Was that your mate the Downs lad with the wig?

He wasn't my mate, just some random Downs kid I say crossing the road one day. Anyway, don't remind me of that, it still makes me laugh and it's WRONG. :razz: