Hairstyles

Ketsbaia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a red cross. It seems my employer's ginger filter is working.

:lol:

For once it wasnt a ginner :razz: its a pic of Anthony Kiedis from the chillis.

Edited by Toonraider

For once it wasnt a ginner :razz: its a pic of Anthony Kiedis form the chillis.

Iggy Pop you mean?

:

For once it wasnt a ginner :razz: its a pic of Anthony Kiedis form the chillis.

Iggy Pop you mean?

:razz:

God nooooo man!!!

It still lets you log in though.

What does that tell you then? :razz:

The filter's broken, obviously. Or at least not sensitive enough to keep out :lol: strawberry blonds :razz:.

My hairline is disappearing rapidly, its so bizarre. A couple of years ago I had really thick hair, now its so thin you can see my scalp clearly even though its had about 4 weeks growth. On top of that i've got an Alan Shearer island developing at the front.

I'm only 21 ffs. :lol:

My hairline is disappearing rapidly, its so bizarre. A couple of years ago I had really thick hair, now its so thin you can see my scalp clearly even though its had about 4 weeks growth. On top of that i've got an Alan Shearer island developing at the front.

The old Jim Robinson island of hair eh? :razz:

The Fish can recommend you some shampoo...

The Fish can recommend you some shampoo...

and a portion of denial too.

I feel your pain brother. There must be some sort of link between this forum and premature balding. :razz:

2.jpg

That does actually looks scarily like what i've got now :lol: I haven't got the fish lips though

Toonraider, I'd get mine like Josh Homme but I don't think I could pull it off quite as well as him. Still, if it helps me pull Brody Dalle then i'm all for it.

2.jpg

That does actually looks scarily like what i've got now :lol: I haven't got the fish lips though

Toonraider, I'd get mine like Josh Homme but I don't think I could pull it off quite as well as him. Still, if it helps me pull Brody Dalle then i'm all for it.

I'm not being funny here, but how dare anyone have a haircut like that! How dare they!

2.jpg

I'm not being funny here, but how dare anyone have a haircut like that! How dare they!

Jealous like, Eugene? :razz:

EDIT: Fuck me, my spellings awful.

Edited by Skol

2.jpg

That's not a haircut, it's a trichological disaster on the same scale as his lips.

At the risk of sounding unpopular here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Newcastle is really bad for tarts haircuts on a lad.

Actually, I thought his hair looked a bit like yours.