Hairstyles

Ketsbaia

At the risk of sounding unpopular here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Newcastle is really bad for tarts haircuts on a lad.

I'd agree.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2.jpg

:razz:

That does actually looks scarily like what i've got now :lol: I haven't got the fish lips though

Toonraider, I'd get mine like Josh Homme but I don't think I could pull it off quite as well as him. Still, if it helps me pull Brody Dalle then i'm all for it.

I'm not being funny here, but how dare anyone have a haircut like that! How dare they!

There's been no "cut" anywhere near that mop like.

What's the most guys have spent on a haircut, then?

In 2005, after growing my hair long and not getting it cut in ages (and therefore saving loads of money on haircuts) I splashed out at least £40 to get it cut in the first place that said they could give me a Kevin Pietersen look.

In 2005, after growing my hair long and not getting it cut in ages (and therefore saving loads of money on haircuts) I splashed out at least £40 to get it cut in the first place that said they could give me a Kevin Pietersen look.

:lol:

You paid 40 quid to look like Pepe Le Peu? :lol:

Might have been best to keep that one quiet.

:lol:

Is he serious? :razz:

How much! :razz::lol:

As for trying to excuse yourself with the whole saving up malarky :razz:

Thats a womans reasoning, you could have paid £6 and saved £34.

When I lived in America it used to cost me about $70 to get my hair cut. It was either that or get it cut off a Vietnamese bird who didn't speak English. I went once to one of those places and every time she cut even the tiniest bit of hair she would stop, grin at me in the mirror and go "Is OK?!". I don't fucking know woman, you're the hairdresser. I'll tell you when it's finished.

Anyway, it wasn't ok when she finished.

My hairline is disappearing rapidly, its so bizarre. A couple of years ago I had really thick hair, now its so thin you can see my scalp clearly even though its had about 4 weeks growth. On top of that i've got an Alan Shearer island developing at the front.

I'm only 21 ffs. :lol:

The Fish can recommend you some shampoo...

and a portion of denial too.

:razz:

At the risk of sounding unpopular here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Newcastle is really bad for tarts haircuts on a lad.

What's your take on highlights? :lol:

What's your take on highlights? :razz:

Back of the net :lol:

most I've ever spent was £30, nice cut and the lass' boobs kept bumping off the back of my noggin or swinging in front of my face so it was worth every penny.

now I use clippers and give myself #2 all over. The most depressing thing is that I think I'll lose too much of my hair before the grey sets in. I think I'd quite enjoy being a Silver Fox :lol:

Edited by The Fish

When I lived in America it used to cost me about $70 to get my hair cut. It was either that or get it cut off a Vietnamese bird who didn't speak English. I went once to one of those places and every time she cut even the tiniest bit of hair she would stop, grin at me in the mirror and go "Is OK?!". I don't fucking know woman, you're the hairdresser. I'll tell you when it's finished.

Anyway, it wasn't ok when she finished.

Sounds like one of those 'rub & tug' places....

most I've ever spent was £30, nice cut and the lass' boobs kept bumping off the back of my noggin or swinging in front of my face so it was worth every penny.

now I use clippers and give myself #2 all over. The most depressing thing is that I think I'll lose too much of my hair before the grey sets in. I think I'd quite enjoy being a Silver Fox <_<

30 notes on a hair cut?? :razz:

that's about £2 per hair on your bonce..... :icon_lol:

now I use clippers and give myself #2 all over. The most depressing thing is that I think I'll lose too much of my hair before the grey sets in. I think I'd quite enjoy being a Silver Fox :icon_lol:

30 notes on a hair cut?? :razz:

that's about £2 per hair on your bonce..... B)

It was a while back in my defence. Now I do it myself, have done since I finally gave up the facade and admitted I've not got much hair left.

now I just trim it and hide my shame behind a big grin <_<

I pay about £9.50 for my hair. You can get it done for about £4.50 but its comparable with getting a blunt knife on the head.

Back home though, the barbers that does it for £5 is absolutely quality, far better than the expensive/trendy places.

Does anyone get their hair washed there btw? A few of my mates pay about £17 to get their hair washed and cut. Do it yourself ffs! :razz: