xbox 360

Scottish Mag

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar Hero is pretty sweet. :D

Aye, I got my copy on Thursday :panic:

Are you any good? I've only done the first couple of songs on easy, as its my flat mates and he is saving it up for finishing his thesis on Thursday

Dunno if I am good at it or not? Though I have got over 90% on all the easy songs and I am now working my way through the medium setting..

I completed medium the other day, using your little finger for the blue notes becomes just as natural as using your other 3 fingers after a while. Freebird is very tricky at the end though. Hard is an even bigger step up than from easy-medium as I'm struggling with the introduction to the orange note though

This is just insane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqcSQKCguh0

Bloody hell! There is no way i'm ever going to be able to play that.

• 2 months later...

I got my xbox 360 for xmas and after a couple months playing i got bored :lol: and now its collecting dust but today i turned it on and after the million updates i had to do since i last turned it on i am now bored again i cant find any decent games i have the call of dutys which are good online but get boing i sold gears of war cause i didnt play it i got brian lara and tony hawks but i am now bored of them, basically i am asking if anyone has any suggestions on what games to try im currently downloading demo of lost planet as i have been told its good??!!!???!

Forza 2 is class.

guys in work are raving about that atm car games are not my thing theres a new game out on the 29th which looks cool called call of juarez

yeah all these racing games are meant to be good on the next gen might give that forza ago alot of people seems to like it

It's a great game like. A bit in the mould of Gran Turismo, loads of races to keep you going. The online mode is class too as is the auction house feature.

I got my xbox 360 for xmas and after a couple months playing i got bored :lol: and now its collecting dust but today i turned it on and after the million updates i had to do since i last turned it on i am now bored again i cant find any decent games i have the call of dutys which are good online but get boing i sold gears of war cause i didnt play it i got brian lara and tony hawks but i am now bored of them, basically i am asking if anyone has any suggestions on what games to try im currently downloading demo of lost planet as i have been told its good??!!!???!

I'm sure The Fish would take it off your hands.

As for games, August - November is supposed to be a good time - BioShock, Mass Effect, Halo 3, GTA IV, Fable II, Assasins Creed and Splinter Cell: Conviction

I'm sure The Fish would take it off your hands.

As for games, August - November is supposed to be a good time - BioShock, Mass Effect, Halo 3, GTA IV, Fable II, Assasins Creed and Splinter Cell: Conviction

The Fish has all ready got his. Or bought one on ebay, not sure if he has got it yet mind.

Got it, found out why it was cheap, the fucker adveertised a "premium" but sold me a fucking core system. No Hard Drive.

Fucking too right I want to leave negative fucking feed fucking back...the fucker.

been playing Crackdown, PES6, COD, GOW

Got it, found out why it was cheap, the fucker adveertised a "premium" but sold me a fucking core system. No Hard Drive.

Fucking too right I want to leave negative fucking feed fucking back...the fucker.

been playing Crackdown, PES6, COD, GOW

Nae luck, you where warned though. :razz: