Tattoos for nerds

Jimbo

A friend of mine has a quote down the inside of his arm in courier New.

I thought it was nerdy, but it looks canny. Ten points to anyone who knows who's quote it is....

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

I thought it was nerdy, but it looks canny. Ten points to anyone who knows who's quote it is....

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

How big is his arm ffs?

How big is his arm ffs?

steroids :razz:

Does the other arm say "...right into a big fucking wall"?

How big is his arm ffs?

If you cant cover that quote with your forearm you must be a flid.

How big is his arm ffs?

anyone else put their arm on the screen to check they aren't a flid? :lol:

How big is his arm ffs?

anyone else put their arm on the screen to check they aren't a flid? :lol:

Held mine alongside.

But you'd think all that writing someone would think you have askin disease...

I quite liked some of the Legend of Zelda ones :lol:

I'd agree those triforce ones just about make into the cool categorie.

Because if you don't know what it is, it just looks like a nice design.

How big is his arm ffs?

I've got it written on the side of me cock :lol:

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a tadger. And you then go for this tadger and you touch this tadger, and you think, 'Okay, this is my tadger'. And so you touch your tadger, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and plenty of Kleenex on hand, you can aim very high.

How big is his arm ffs?

The letters 'i' and 't', in very small text? :rolleyes:

How big is his arm ffs?

It's like that wendy joke isn't it?

How big is his arm ffs?

I've got it written on the side of me cock :rolleyes:

Correct! :lol: Though it does go to upper case when it's angry!