fao any of our leeds peeps

paddy

i have a job interview in Leeds next wednesday, i have to travel by train as my car is bust :lol: the interview is in Bramley, could you tell me best way to get there from station and any good cab firms,

cheers guys

On expenses?

Just grab a black cab... Remember a receipt too. Although it is worth checking how much you'd get for driving it as thats often more then public transport expenses.

On my interview in plymouth flights and taxis: £150

Driving: £270

naa no expenses or i'd fly manchester to leeds!!! haha looking for cheapest way possiblem i'm skint after paying for my jollyday

i have a job interview in Leeds next wednesday, i have to travel by train as my car is bust :lol: the interview is in Bramley, could you tell me best way to get there from station and any good cab firms,

cheers guys

The journey planner on www.wymetro.com is quite handy for stuff like this. As for taxis, Amber Cars (0113 231 1366) are quite handy, you won't get ripped off by them and I can't remember the last time I had to wait more than 5 minutes for a car.

thanks for that, i looked as the planner and realised that the place is less than a mile from bramley station, so its sorted now, and magma BIKE!!! haddawayandshite :lol: