Endoscopy

peasepud

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emmmmm I was told that I wouldnt be sedated, basically squeeze a bottle of water up me arse, shit for England, turn up at hospital, lie down, get a camera shoved up me arse while watching a shite programme on the telly then go home.

All the time Im getting flashbacks to Phoenix Nights... "oh nurse, look at the state of that its filthy, can you give it a whipe?"

It's horrible sorry but it's true. They pump you full of air first which feels really horrible then they shove a camera up your arse and twist it about a bit.

Aye thats the worst bit by a distance. Fucking awful. The absolute reverse feeling of the relief that comes with letting one rip.

They gave me a barium enema once too. The barium is liquid, which they track through your lower intestine via x-ray. In order to do this they strapped me on a table device which flipped you upside down and side to side. It was like a James Bond scene, only really undignified, with no pants on.

What's the matter with you like, if you don't mind me asking? (You've announced to all and sundry that you're about to have your arse violated, so I'm assuming you won't. :lol: )

Is this all stemming back to your recent knee problem?! Are they looking for signs of a curly pink tail? :rolleyes:

It's horrible sorry but it's true. They pump you full of air first which feels really horrible then they shove a camera up your arse and twist it about a bit.

Aye thats the worst bit by a distance. Fucking awful. The absolute reverse feeling of the relief that comes with letting one rip.

They gave me a barium enema once too. The barium is liquid, which they track through your lower intestine via x-ray. In order to do this they strapped me on a table device which flipped you upside down and side to side. It was like a James Bond scene, only really undignified, with no pants on.

:lol: "Noooooo Mr. Box, I expect you to defecate."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Love that scene in Phoenix Nights an all where Jerry is in for his endoscopy and the doctor is talking him through it, camera up his arse with the monitor in front of him -and then turns to the nurse and says "oooh, look at that. It's filthy......can you give the screen a wipe I can't see a thing"

:rolleyes:

Jesus wept, what is the problem with toontasticer's arses?

:rolleyes:

Jesus wept, what is the problem with toontasticer's arses?

Well they suspected mine was a problem with my lower intestine rather than my arse as such.....but they went in via the back door.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im not going, just gonna cancel and pretend Im ill or summit :lol:

Yeah it all stems back to the knee, big joke among the consultants when I left hospital was the fact I went in with a knee problem and had a doctors finger shoved up me ringpiece.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im not going, just gonna cancel and pretend Im ill or summit :lol:

Yeah it all stems back to the knee, big joke among the consultants when I left hospital was the fact I went in with a knee problem and had a doctors finger shoved up me ringpiece.

Do they suspect some immunological disorder like Chrohn's?

Swine fever tbh.

:rolleyes::woosh:

Love that scene in Phoenix Nights an all where Jerry is in for his endoscopy and the doctor is talking him through it, camera up his arse with the monitor in front of him -and then turns to the nurse and says "oooh, look at that. It's filthy......can you give the screen a wipe I can't see a thing"

:rolleyes: Class

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im not going, just gonna cancel and pretend Im ill or summit :rolleyes:

Yea, basically I have been diagnosed as having Reactive Arthritis. So basically something else going on in my body caused the knee problem. Chrons has been mentioned although I dont seem to have the symptoms of that (ie shitting 20 times a day).

They seem to think that the fact I've shit blood for over a year is a bad thing tbh :lol:

And yes, Rents, me you and the fish get a very raw deal

Me, PP, and the Fish. Serial abuse tbh.

Get the violins out :lol:

What the doctor said tbh. God knows what else he removed.

I bet it was like the Generation Game............a cuddly toy!

Nor me. Watched plenty though and if you've had sedation it's muchh better as you tend to not remember a thing. The gastroscopies are worse cos you have to try and swallow a hosepipe. It makes me gag just watching it B)

I've had one of those fellas :angry: not very nice at all, they offred me sedation or just a throat spray to numb your throat so I went for the throat spray thinking it would be less time at the hospital, what a mistake, after they placed a hard plastic mouthpiece in my mouth in case i "accidentally bit down on the tube" it all went from bad to worse :icon_lol: I could actually see my insides as they had the screen in front of me !!!

Would still prefer that than one up the ringpiece though B)