Chopsticks

Renton

I can use them, but I do it the traditional way, bowl under chin and shovel. That's under instruction from my Dads interpreter when she came over so I don't care if you Gweilo haven't mastered the art

Seen as you get so much stick on here, I'll be nice to you :lol:

You do have a fantastic vocabulary Dave.

Don't get used to this sort of thing btw :rolleyes:

I'm shit hot with them, but then again I'm used to manipulating clit's with great accuracy to achieve fantastic results so it's no great shake tbh

I dread to think of the state of you lass's minge given that analogy :lol:

Jerry Seinfeld articulated it best...

I'll tell you what I like about Chinese people. They're hanging in there with the chopsticks,aren't they? You know they've seen the fork. They're staying with the sticks. I don't know how they missed it. Chinese farmer gets up, works in the field with a shovel all day. Shovel. Spoon. Come on. You're not plowing 40 acres with a couple of pool cues!

I can use them, but I do it the traditional way, bowl under chin and shovel. That's under instruction from my Dads interpreter when she came over so I don't care if you Gweilo haven't mastered the art

Seen as you get so much stick on here, I'll be nice to you B)

Don't get used to this sort of thing btw B)

it's taken me 3 and a half hours to come to a decision. I think this is a compliment so I'm going to take it as such. :icon_lol:

I've been trying to weigh up whether you were taking the piss or being genuine :angry:

Edited by The Fish

Don't get used to this sort of thing btw :angry:

it's taken me 3 and a half hours to come to a decision. I think this is a compliment so I'm going to take it as such.

I've been trying to weigh up whether you were taking the piss or being genuine

So much for choosing your vocabulary wisely. Sitting duck anyone? B)

So much for choosing your vocabulary wisely. Sitting duck anyone? B)

Euphemism?

Edited by The Fish

it's taken me 3 and a half hours to come to a decision. I think this is a compliment so I'm going to take it as such. :icon_lol:

I've been trying to weigh up whether you were taking the piss or being genuine :angry:

I was being genuine believe it or not.

I'm reasonably proficient with chopsticks.

I'm talking about eating with them by the way, before someone suggests I masturbate using them.

I'm talking about eating with them by the way, before someone suggests I masturbate using them.

B) That's what tweezers are for B)

Edited by alex

:angry: That's what tweezers are for B)

You swine.

B)

was awaywith work a few years ago...ended up in Bournemouth(smelly old peeps country)anyway , lad I was with from work was chinese............. and I am now so proficient with chopsticks I acould wank the living daylights out of you with thwm

was awaywith work a few years ago...ended up in Bournemouth(smelly old peeps country)anyway , lad I was with from work was chinese............. and I am now so proficient with chopsticks I acould wank the living daylights out of you with thwm

What an offer B)

it's taken me 3 and a half hours to come to a decision. I think this is a compliment so I'm going to take it as such. :(

I've been trying to weigh up whether you were taking the piss or being genuine :icon_lol:

In that case, cheers. :angry:

sorry, I'm just not very good at taking compliments :blush:

it's taken me 3 and a half hours to come to a decision. I think this is a compliment so I'm going to take it as such. :(

I've been trying to weigh up whether you were taking the piss or being genuine :icon_lol:

In that case, cheers. :angry:

sorry, I'm just not very good at taking compliments :blush:

Awwww, look at you two!

Jesus Christ B)

erm, u go to the Ocean palace in Bournemouth/poole?

Great place.

Jesus Christ B)

erm, u go to the Ocean palace in Bournemouth/poole?

Great place.

:angry: oops ...got a bit carried away there I think.............

I can't remember what the restaurant was called, we had been wandering around for a while deciding what nationality of cuisine we wanted to try and eventually decided on Chinese much to the chinese lads disgust who quipped "ok ...we can do chinese but I'm telling you now...I am ordering the food in Geordie !!" B)