JJ Joy at Spurs Move

Matt

Although I had high hopes for JJ when he signed and always thought he might turn into a decent player with proper coaching the fact that Wenger or Ferguson didn't want him for 7 million probably says something.

27559[/snapback]

Like they didn't want Owen...or Nobby.

Knowing the arrogance and self obsession of most young players these days he's probably just staring into a full length mirror!

27668[/snapback]

Didn't know Gareth Gates was there.

His smile isn't anywhere near as big as mine after this transfer.  :lol:

28232[/snapback]

Did you have a little stiffy like him when he left too though? :razz:

28237[/snapback]

I had a big one :D

Now let's all remember to give him a welcome back, people. Inflatable goldfish etc, take some monopoly money to scrunch up and throw at him, (it'll make him feel as if he's in a Newcastle bar somewhere !) as many little mocking chants as possible, you know the score peoples. Give him every reason to look forward to...getting OUT of Newcastle again !

Shitbag.

I really don't know why there is soo much aggression towards the lad. I can sort of understand where he was coming from with the goldfish comment as Newcastle is a 1 club city, somewhere like London he would not be hassled 24/7 as there are other clubs and from things i have heard when he went out he would get a fair bit of abuse (some warranted but just because he earns £mmmm doesn't mean people have the right to abuse him)

In regards to the Owen/Solano comments, Arsenal probably could not afford Owen and ManUre did not need him. Solano is good enough for us but will not replace some of the players at Manure/Arse, where as central midfield these days for both clubs is a place someone so highly rated :blink: is needed!

Not so much aggression with me, just the fact that he had been utter shit for the last 2 seasons and didn't exactly rip up any trees before that as well, getting an undeserved young player of the year award in the process.

I agree he has been pretty bad the last couple of years but why do people get so angry at a player for it? Im guessing he didn't want to play badly, but i still some will go on about how he can go back to his mansion and have a money fight with Dyer!

I agree he has been pretty bad the last couple of years but why do people get so angry at a player for it? Im guessing he didn't want to play badly, but i still some will go on about how he can go back to his mansion and have a money fight with Dyer!

28849[/snapback]

Now he's left people have had a go but considering how shit he's been for the last couple of years, the fans at the matches have shown great restraint in not giving him abuse.