Drenthe

smoggeordie

I think a lot of arses would be bared in Fenwick's window if we were to sign him. Suspect he'll have his pick of the top clubs in the CL personally.

Guest stevieintoon

Without claiming to be the new Jack Hixon, I spotted this lad and mentioned him 8 month ago, and again mentioned how good he is after his opening game, when no one who he was 2 weeks ago. They have Terry Mac on the fuckin pay roll doing fuck all, surely £500 a week for me as a scout would be a small price to pay?!? russell.cushing@nufc.co.uk is all I'm going to say.

Guest stevieintoon

Someone in here lives in cloud fuckin cuckoo land B)

Tremendous,carry on son :angry:

Oh dear. Like I meant it. B)

Then again surely I'd be of more use than Mick Wadsworth was.

• 3 years later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

On loan @ Hercules, just seen a bit of him tonight, he's still absolutely class and would provide great competition for Jonas. I think we'd get him for £8m, he suffers anxiety issues at Madrid cos he's always getting booed, but am telling you now this kid is the real deal. Better than Charlie imo.

Funny enough I have a feeling he'll play for us, I couldn't tell you why, but I always had the feeling Danny Simpson would too, even before he went to Sunderland, and very sadly Alan Smith.

He's got the lot though Drenthe, reminiscent of Bernard 02/03 but a bit more attacking even than him.

On loan @ Hercules, just seen a bit of him tonight, he's still absolutely class and would provide great competition for Jonas. I think we'd get him for £8m, he suffers anxiety issues at Madrid cos he's always getting booed, but am telling you now this kid is the real deal. Better than Charlie imo.

He played up top with Trezeguet 1st game of the season when Hercules beat Barca. Hercules have a megabucks owner now so he'll be on a lot more than we can offer him

edit- He was in Midfield actually.

Edited by J69

8m bargain in todays market but i,d be worried about the anxiety issue if true, 52000 geordies should sort that out mind :razz:

Aye. Madrid's fans man, they get their white hankies oot if they're not 3-0 up after 10 minutes, terribly demanding place to play football.

He played up top with Trezeguet 1st game of the season when Hercules beat Barca. Hercules have a megabucks owner now so he'll be on a lot more than we can offer him

Hercules will just be paying his Madrid wage or a % of it. His RM wage is circa 50k a week, he'd be worth it.

Hercules will just be paying his Madrid wage or a % of it. His RM wage is circa 50k a week, he'd be worth it.

wouldntr that spoil our wage structure??? hope not

Hercules aren't paying him. Fans turned on him recently over his dispute with the club.

I saw him in the underage tournament a few years ago for Holland and he was head and shoulders above everyone else in the tourny.

link :

Sid Lowe article

Edited by Barney

• 8 years later...
On 06/02/2011 at 21:57, Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club said:

Funny enough I have a feeling he'll play for us, I couldn't tell you why, but I always had the feeling Danny Simpson would too, even before he went to Sunderland, and very sadly Alan Smith.

He's got the lot though Drenthe, reminiscent of Bernard 02/03 but a bit more attacking even than him.

Mystic Stevie strikes again.

He’s currently playing in the Dutch third division.