TV Characters You'd More Than Happily Stab In The Eye?

Tooj

I used to like Davina McCall when she was on MTV Europe, but I now find her really annoying.

Agreed, she was hot as fuck on Most Wanted.

Aye, I used to like her on Most Wanted. Best moment ever was when Ray Coakes (where is he now?) reckoned he'd bought some x-ray specs, he puts them on, and there was Davina in bra and knickers which they'd obviously filmed beforehand. We're talking over 10 years ago as well, fit as a butchers dog she was then.

I don't even mind Davina McCall now really. I avoid Big Brother like the plauge, which helps I guess.

Can't think of any fictional characters that I hate, but most stars out of reality TV and especially people (actually, make that oxygen thieves) like Callum Best need exterminating.

I used to like Davina McCall when she was on MTV Europe, but I now find her really annoying.

Agreed, she was hot as fuck on Most Wanted.

Aye, I used to like her on Most Wanted. Best moment ever was when Ray Coakes (where is he now?) reckoned he'd bought some x-ray specs, he puts them on, and there was Davina in bra and knickers which they'd obviously filmed beforehand. We're talking over 10 years ago as well, fit as a butchers dog she was then.

Ahh yes, I remember it well.....

adavinamccalla043ur6.jpg

Just watching the Law of the Playground and remembered I hate this bloke:

dsc00430.jpg

Total smug twat.

agreed, he's an instantly irritating cockend.

Really must start watching The Sopranos and The West Wing

Got my eye on this

http://www13.cd-wow.com/detail_results_14....ct_code=1112351

Pisses me off when they do things like this. Oooh let's release each season individually then we'll sucker the fans into buying the whole lot again when the series finishes by releasing a lovely entire series box set. :unsure:

Edited by MrBass

Just watching the Law of the Playground and remembered I hate this bloke:

dsc00430.jpg

Total smug twat.

agreed, he's an instantly irritating cockend.

It was funny though, when he completely humiliated this guy I used to go to school with, on Balls of Steel.

Crap programme mind.