England Rubbish

Rob W

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason i will be watching england is b'cos owen is playing for us now,but england games used to excite me just as much as an nufc game,but now ever since sven has been in charge its been utter shit and i can't evan get excited about watching my own country,UNREAL,get sven the F out of the england hot seat!

Souness for England!  :razz:

27696[/snapback]

You could only seriously want that if you were Scottish (for various reasons).

Umm, when was the last time England scored in the first half?

27740[/snapback]

Half Scottish actually, don't care about England. But the main reason would be he's not managing us! :D

Another dull match. Is there really any point in watching England other than at the World Cup/Euro Championship? And yes, I know they need to play the qualifiers to get there, but they don't need to televise the fuckers. Just tell me whether they got there or not so I know whether to bother watching the finals.

Don't even get me started on the friendlies.

I really don't get Sven. He plays 4-4-2 in all the friendlies and then makes a mockery of them by all the substitutions that he makes, then when it comes to an actual qualifier, that's when he decides to experiment with 4-5-1.

completely against Eriksson ever since the world cup match against Brazil - 30 minutes from going out of the world cup, 2-1 down and he took a forward off for a forward, or took a defender off for another defender [can't remember which] and didnt' get a single shot on goal.

He then repeated it in the last euro, 9 men behind the ball all the time.

So much for the tactical genius that the cockney journos all said we needed after Keegan......

Wanker [Eriksson] and wankers [journos]

Another dull match.  Is there really any point in watching England other than at the World Cup/Euro Championship?  And yes, I know they need to play the qualifiers to get there, but they don't need to televise the fuckers.  Just tell me whether they got there or not so I know whether to bother watching the finals.

Don't even get me started on the friendlies.

27746[/snapback]

Totally agree with you there !

what annoys me is that any other manager would have been sacked after the brazil match never mind the endless affairs and crap perfromance in euro 2004!

This guy is so incompetent! it is absolutly unbelieveable how he is still in work!

Speechless!

there is nothing wrong with the players!

Why can't anyone c that sven has not concept of shaping a team and using

different players the only person keeping that incompetant so called coach in the

job is the ability of the players we could do so much better with someone else in

charge!

This team is good enough to win the world cup make no mistake, thats the main reason why Sven is keeping his job the team is making him look up. His tactics are as bad as Souness and hes losing it. If we had a tactical genius someone like Morinho i reckon we'll be up there with Brazil.

The friendlies just end up being a joke, because the first half doesn't go to well, so he makes a wodge of changes every few minutes in the second half, and players end up playing our of position. Now that's not experimenting to see if it will work, that's jsut giving people a chance and they don't have much to prove with the amount of time they get.

And yeah, look at our opposition, we have easy groups (Poland the only threat now and I think we'll deal with them). Look at other groups, like the one that has Ukraine, Denmark, Turkey and Greece for example - an arguably the weakest team or underdog of the four has already won and qualified.

Plus I also happen to think Ashley Cole is extremely overrated...