allright newcastle fans...want some info from you

reservoirhibee

Pace to burn but apart from that, he didn't get much of a chance to break into the first team so I couldn't give you a proper review of the kid.

Pace to burn but apart from that, he didn't get much of a chance to break into the first team so I couldn't give you a proper review of the kid.

whats his crossing like..we had someone on the right just like o'brien (just sold him to bristol city for half a mill)but the end product was not the best

has he got a decent shot...is he silky??

He looked half decent on the couple of occasions I saw him, as Fish says he's fast as fuck. The general concensus seems to be that his crossing is often wayward.

Gate's never even made the bench as far as I'm aware.

I've seen him a few times for Ireland and he's looked ok against the weaker teams, but against the better sides(Germany) he's looked like he has nothing but pace. His crossing can be hit or miss. Generally miss unfortunately.

One of the quickest players around, lack of end product and injuries have held him back a bit.

In all honesty he didn't get enough of a chance to be able to say either way but other than being fast I don't think he's got much about him.

I think he'll be similar to Ivan Sproule for you and having sold him for 500k and got OB, who is younger and may still develop, for 200k you have done some decent business.

in that case (in the style of mr burns from the simpsons) eeexxxccccellleent

I think he'll be similar to Ivan Sproule for you and having sold him for 500k and got OB, who is younger and may still develop, for 200k you have done some decent business.

faster than sproule???

Fast as Martins imo

I guess Franz Carr is the nearest comparison we have to any recent players here but as Alex says his oppertunities have been so limited it's impossible to tell much.

franz carr???????? i can only assume you talking about stephen??

Fortunately for you I'm not talking about Stephen or else I would have just said he is complete shite.

Franz Carr was a very fast winger we had playing for us ten years or more ago now. He was a bit brain dead and his delivery didn't often match his approach play. But much better than that useless prick Carr who plays for us now.

faster than sproule???

Fast as Martins imo

brazilliant

I guess Franz Carr is the nearest comparison we have to any recent players here but as Alex says his oppertunities have been so limited it's impossible to tell much.

Fortunately for you I'm not talking about Stephen or else I would have just said he is complete shite.

Franz Carr was a very fast winger we had playing for us ten years or more ago now. He was a bit brain dead and his delivery didn't often match his approach play. But much better than that useless prick Carr who plays for us now.

:unsure::huh:;)<_<:D<_<

you can have steve whittaker from us for around 1.5 mill if you want....future scotland player...and it will save him going to the old firm fuckers along the mate

:unsure::huh:;)<_<:D<_<

you can have steve whittaker from us for around 1.5 mill if you want....future scotland player...and it will save him going to the old firm fuckers along the mate

I take fucking Forrest Whittaker ahead of that clown Carr.

You've been stung for 200k mate.

He's a sprinter in football boots. Think the shop had run out of running spikes so he settled for the next best thing!

och i dinnae like the sound of that...but he sounds pretty much like sproule except he is left footed

To give you an idea how good kris Gates is my mates played against him at five a side the other week in North Shields. The team he was playing for had brought him in to give their side an edge as it was a top of the table clash.

My mates won, convincingly, I would say the average age of their team is 32

To give you an idea how good kris Gates is my mates played against him at five a side the other week in North Shields. The team he was playing for had brought him in to give their side an edge as it was a top of the table clash.

My mates won, convincingly, I would say the average age of their team is 32

Woor youngen has played against him a canny bit. He is not that good (gates). North Shields class or whitley bay (not having a pop at them by the way I was just comparing them to professionals)