Is this a honey trap?

Smooth Operator

A lass I used to work with who now works in the same office as my lass has e-mailed me asking if I fancy a bit of rumpy-pumpy!

Now she's not to be sniffed at (It's Rachel Wacky) and she's told wor lass in the past that she's been having affairs with blokes.

She came onto me a while back at a xmas do and suggested we could have a 3 way with me, her and wor lass as she likes a bit of pink too. I declined at the time and now she's wants a bit of 2 way.

OrdinarilY I'd be happy to oblige but it could be a set-up.

A lass I used to work with who now works in the same office as my lass has e-mailed me asking if I fancy a bit of rumpy-pumpy!

Now she's not to be sniffed at (It's Rachel Wacky) and she's told wor lass in the past that she's been having affairs with blokes.

She came onto me a while back at a xmas do and suggested we could have a 3 way with me, her and wor lass as she likes a bit of pink too. I declined at the time and now she's wants a bit of 2 way.

total bollocks....again

For one she's now working in Leeds, I was on that 'do' and she didn't come on to you, she hates your guts - fact.

She said you're an arrogant pric.

And last but not least I've got her home e-mail and I'm gonna send her a link, you're well and truly fucked son :unsure:

Seany! Fucking funny eh, told you I'd get you you fat cnut :huh:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

total bollocks....again

For one she's now working in Leeds, I was on that 'do' and she didn't come on to you, she hates your guts - fact.

And last but not least I've got her home e-mail and I'm gonna send her a link, you're well and truly fucked son :unsure:

Wacky you're full of shit, it was a xmas do where I was on Detached Duty therefore you wouldn't have been there and she's back up here now you tiny muppet.

And you've never even spoke to her let alone have her home e-mail address. ;)

total bollocks....again

...and he hasn't even got a bike!

total bollocks....again

Seany! Fucking funny eh, told you I'd get you you fat cnut ;)

Wacky you're full of shit, it was a xmas do where I was on Detached Duty therefore you wouldn't have been there and she's back up here now you tiny muppet.

And you've never even spoke to her let alone have her home e-mail address. <_<

I knew the CSA was a joke but classing someone moving to the floor below as Detached Duty is fucking laughable. If the truth be known they only moved you down a floor as they had concerns about your weight putting unnecessary strain on the structure of the building.

As for having her home e-mail address, I kid you not, read it and weep Big Boy:

Alreet ???????

Sorry, got your text today but didn't get chance to mail from work - was busy being talked at by Neil...for about 2 hours, what a knacker.

Just remembered now so thought I'd mail from home. Finally gave in and blew my bonus from July on a new laptop (don't think I'd purchased by the time you'd left?). So I'm now broadbanded up and have spent every spare hour in the last week surfing the net looking at absolute shite...the novelty of having internet access at home has not yet worn off!!

Bit gutted as I didn't make it to the Mondays last night cos of Uni - didn't finish till 9pm so would have been struggling to get there in time. My brother said Ryder was an absolute shambles though, all over the shop and obviously off his tits...he still said it was sound though. What did you reckon? Did it feel like it was 1989 again??

How's the new job then? Does it look like it's going to be a goer? What's the people like...you missing CSA yet?? Nah, didn't think so!

Anyhoo, hope your well. Speak soon.

Rachel

Expect to hear from her very shortly, or more realistically your lass :huh:

As i was typing my reply my mobile went, guess who? SMO in an absolute state of panic in case I forwarded a link to her, made my day tbh.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

total bollocks....again

Seany! Fucking funny eh, told you I'd get you you fat cnut <_<

And you've never even spoke to her let alone have her home e-mail address. :D

I knew the CSA was a joke but classing someone moving to the floor below as Detached Duty is fucking laughable. If the truth be known they only moved you down a floor as they had concerns about your weight putting unnecessary strain on the structure of the building.

Alreet ???????

Sorry, got your text today but didn't get chance to mail from work - blah blah blah blah blah

Have you grown anymore?

Probably not like. Anyhoo, hope your well. Speak soon.

Rachel

As i was typing my reply my mobile went, guess who? SMO in an absolute state of panic in case I forwarded a link to her, made my day tbh.

FYP ;)

total bollocks....again

Seany! Fucking funny eh, told you I'd get you you fat cnut :D

Alreet ???????

Sorry, got your text today but didn't get chance to mail from work - blah blah blah blah blah

Have you grown anymore?

Rachel

FYP ;)

Tea Towel holder still twitching is it? Don't worry your secret is safe with me <_<

total bollocks....again

Seany! Fucking funny eh, told you I'd get you you fat cnut :D

Alreet ???????

Have you grown anymore?

Rachel

FYP ;)

Tea Towel holder still twitching is it? Don't worry your secret is safe with me <_<

I could put the feelers out about going 2's up if you want. Don't mind taking brown like.

total bollocks....again

And last but not least I've got her home e-mail and I'm gonna send her a link, you're well and truly fucked son :lol:

Seany! Fucking funny eh, told you I'd get you you fat cnut <_<

I'm just loving the pithiness of this post. :outahere:

Hilarious.