Season ticket renewals

Paul

I'm a bit concerned that the money hasn't came out of my bank for my season ticket yet, was just wondering if anyone is in the same boat or knows how long it normally takes the Box Office to process the applications? I had put a covering letter in with my application requesting to change my seat, not sure if that could cause a delay?

Cheers people :unsure:

I'm a bit concerned that the money hasn't came out of my bank for my season ticket yet, was just wondering if anyone is in the same boat or knows how long it normally takes the Box Office to process the applications? I had put a covering letter in with my application requesting to change my seat, not sure if that could cause a delay?

Cheers people :unsure:

If you are causing headaches like asking to move seats we just bin your application and cheque,it makes life easier

The box office started to deal with people who wanted to move last week and apparently are still doing so this week as a really high number of people asked to move. I wanted to move to the East Stand but was unable to get 2 tickets together there.

Apparently they aren't starting to do the friendly tickets until they have finished the season tickets.

The box office started to deal with people who wanted to move last week and apparently are still doing so this week as a really high number of people asked to move. I wanted to move to the East Stand but was unable to get 2 tickets together there.

Apparently they aren't starting to do the friendly tickets until they have finished the season tickets.

Aye I rang them and they told me that. Money came out my bank on Saturday morning, leaving my bank balance in the minus, the bastards ;)

I'm just wondering, but is there a waiting list for a season ticket at Newcastle?

I hope to go to Uni somewhere near Newcastle and I'd then look into buying a season ticket.

Cheers.

Officially there is a waiting list but if you aren't fussy about where you sit and only want one ticket then you can get them.

Did you get a move to where you wanted?

Aye. Moved from Leazes Level 7 to the Gallowgate

Sounds good but won't use miss the Toon Ultras?!

Possibly. Just wanted to be a bit closer to the action and was sick of all the stairs ;)

Still yet to hear anything about my application for one. ;)

How long have you been on the waiting list?

I fucking made the great decision of applying prior to Roeder resigning and the takeover coming through. Fucking great timing or what? ;)

I fucking made the great decision of applying prior to Roeder resigning and the takeover coming through. Fucking great timing or what? ;)

Guest alex

Fucking right.

Still yet to hear anything about my application for one. :icon_lol:

You should be alright then, I had a season ticket the year before last but didn't bother renewing last year as I only made it to just over a dozen games, I changed my mind after the the Wigan game at the beginning of the season and was told I'd have to go back on the waiting list! ;)

Should be top of the list with a bit of luck, I emailed them about a month ago and was told that any season tickets spare will be offered out to the people on the waiting list, should be about mid July.

I renewed mine before the deadline, so got the same price as last year, but I've just realised something..

Cousin is on holiday, and wasn't going to renew this year as he's a bit skint. He was gutted about losing all his points, so I went thirds with him and me fatha to help him renew it. We only did it last week, so technically he should have been charged the higher price..

He hasn't like, the jammy bastard. So, I suggest if any of you renewed late that you check. I know it isn't a massive difference but you might get a pleasant surprise.