Martins or Owen?

Tom

Martins/Owen  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Patrokles

Where is the "they can both get fucked" option Tom?

You can't do that. That's like 'would you rather' and you saying 'neither!'

Owen, his value will continue to drop as he only has 2 years left on his contract, he's on huge wages that nobody at a club the size of ours should be on and there is still doubts about his ability after this injury.

Owen to go

I think he is a gifted goal scorer and can do well for the toon but my feeling is that he will F**k us off

and move on sooner rather than later.

Least Obi one has come out and pledged his future (if he hasn't just made it up like his shooting story)

owen is bar far the better player, assuming he regains his sharpness - he's looked a little sluggish since he came back from injury, and martins' release clause is bigger so i'll say martins.

Pissing myself at people saying they'd sooner get shot of Owen than Martins. Martins will never be anywhere near the player Owen is.

I bet half of the votes are from the Scots :lol:

or from folk that bought Martins shirts. :outahere:

Owen. Owen is the better player but Martins is younger and seems to have a much better injury record. Neither do much of any worth off the ball and given the fact Martins will play more and hold his value it seems a fairly simple choice.

Edited by Gejon

Owen. Owen is the better player but Martins is younger and seems to have a much better injury record. Neither do much of any worth off the ball and given the fact Martins will play more and hold his value it seems a fairly simple choice.

17 goals in his first season under a shit manager in a shit team, I'm willing to believe that he can improve on that under Allardyce being fed from a better midfield with real tactics.

17 goals in his first season under a shit manager in a shit team, I'm willing to believe that he can improve on that under Allardyce being fed from a better midfield with real tactics.

Exactly. I am confident Martins will always score goals and goalscorers cost money (typing on the day Darren Bent has just moved for £16.5m).

Owen will be in the last year of his contract in a years time, I very much doubt he will be signing a new one so again I am very confident Martins will hold his value more than Owen.

owens the better player by a mile. all martins has on owen is strength speed and powerful shooting. owen has better touch/ technique, way better movement, and better goal scoring ability.

i'd rather neither goes, however martins would sell on at a profit (in theory) so he'd be the one i got rid of...

Owen, Martins will score more goals and has age on his side.

Agreed, Martins seems to want to play for us while Owen is only here for the cash.

Owen can fuck off now.

:lol: