Smokers suck

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally can't wait to see the fuckas at wok shivering in the cold open smoking shelters from Monday!

Still seething though as they don't lose any time when they go for a tab yet if I take longer than 10 minutes to take a shite I get the evil eye!

Might take up smoking and take my shites in the smokers shelter from now on!

I personally can't wait to see the fuckas at wok shivering in the cold open smoking shelters from Monday!

Still seething though as they don't lose any time when they go for a tab yet if I take longer than 10 minutes to take a shite I get the evil eye!

smoking at work comes under employee perks, not rights

you need to see your HR department and ask to see the company policy on work-time smoking

:lol: we are already shivering in the smoking "sheds " matey......and we have to key out for them !!!!!!!

:outahere: we are already shivering in the smoking "sheds " matey......and we have to key out for them !!!!!!!

You should be made to clean the streets while you're there imho :lol:

Having a "smoking party" at my local the mora night :lol: Band on first then only smokers allowed from 12.00 a.m, barbecue, some tunes and smoking as mmuch as we like till 6.00 a.m before we ceremoniously dispose of all the ashtrays and put all the no smoking signs up :outahere:

T'will be a sad , sad day indeed !!

<_< we are already shivering in the smoking "sheds " matey......and we have to key out for them !!!!!!!

You should be made to clean the streets while you're there imho :lol:

I dispose of my cigarette ends in the correct manner thank you very much :outahere:

:lol: we are already shivering in the smoking "sheds " matey......and we have to key out for them !!!!!!!

what's your workplace smoking policy re. time etc?

if you are using your own time then there is no limit.....If I want to stand out there for half an hour and smoke twenty I can do so as long as I have keyed out .

you need to see your HR department and ask to see the company policy on work-time smoking

I am HR and the policy allows them to smoke without keying out, other area's such as Ragina's (assume she's Inland Revenue) have to clock out.

if you are using your own time then there is no limit.....If I want to stand out there for half an hour and smoke twenty I can do so as long as I have keyed out .

you don't have fixed hours then?

But then she wouldn't have enough lung capacity to lift her arms and key back in.

I am HR and the policy allows them to smoke without keying out, other area's such as Ragina's (assume she's Inland Revenue) have to clock out.

being HR then you must know exactly what form to fill out to lodge a grievance...

:outahere: we are already shivering in the smoking "sheds " matey......and we have to key out for them !!!!!!!

But then she wouldn't have enough lung capacity to lift her arms and key back in.

There's lots of "capacity" in my lungs :lol:

being HR then you must know exactly what form to fill out to lodge a grievance...

correct SMO....which is why I can whinge when the coffee club congregate at the tea point to discuss the previous evening Eastenders for 20 minutes when I key out and do my talking in the "shed" !!! :lol:

Thousands have but it's set in stone, thought the ban was gonna change all that but the new policy is just the same except they've lost the walls to their shelters.

correct SMO....which is why I can whinge when the coffee club congregate at the tea point to discuss the previous evening Eastenders for 20 minutes when I key out and do my talking in the "shed" !!! :lol:

nothing to stop you gassing with the 'coffee club' as well, or as a smoker do you feel excluded by the members of this club? Possibly a case for workplace bullying...

Strange, everyone I know from BA, CSA, NTC etc all have to key out.

...maybe you should ask them if it is appropriate if you 'key back in' every time you are home thinking about work related issues or infact doing work at home. :lol: