Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know what I'm protesting against tbh

Funny smells, I think.

discrimination in the workplace actually

Hehe yes, now that every other "argument" has been shot down in flames you seem to have settled on that (except for miners for which "discrimination" is clearly fine you believe ;)).

Via the revolution, the workers should not be stinky!!! ;)

any progress on researching 'smoking clubs' yet? perfectly legal, despite the nasty government and their wicked sneaky ways

Again, nope. Not unless it's simply a group of people in someones house, there could have been an exemption but they rejected it IIRC.

Funny smells, I think.

Hehe yes, now that every other "argument" has been shot down in flames you seem to have settled on that (except for miners for which "discrimination" is clearly fine you believe ;)).

Via the revolution, the workers should not be stinky!!! ;)

any progress on researching 'smoking clubs' yet? perfectly legal, despite the nasty government and their wicked sneaky ways

Again, nope. Not unless it's simply a group of people in someones house, there could have been an exemption but they rejected it IIRC.

what other definition have you got for a smokers club then? I think you'll find a private party for smokers is perfectly legal. Anything that precludes say hiring a hall for a 'smoking club', will be down to pre-existing bans by the establishment in question, and not the nasty government

and I haven't 'settled' on discrimination, it's been the whole point since the start, go back and re-read

Funny smells, I think.

Via the revolution, the workers should not be stinky!!! :icon_lol:

what other definition have you got for a smokers club then?

You must have lead a sheltered life if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I think you'll find a private party for smokers is perfectly legal.

A personal private party in ones own home, yes. But that isn't what I'm talking about.

Anything that precludes say hiring a hall for a 'smoking club', will be down to pre-existing bans by the establishment in question, and not the nasty government

Nope even in premises owned by said club.

and I haven't 'settled' on discrimination, it's been the whole point since the start, go back and re-read

Yes that'd be why your comment after my first comment would be:

and how much is that compared to the budget for the care of lung cancer/emphesema/bronchitis/mouth cancer/heart disease/tumor patients ?

Dissemble all you like, we both know your crusade ain't about workplace discrimination. ;)

Funny smells, I think.

A personal private party in ones own home, yes. But that isn't what I'm talking about.

Anything that precludes say hiring a hall for a 'smoking club', will be down to pre-existing bans by the establishment in question, and not the nasty government

and how much is that compared to the budget for the care of lung cancer/emphesema/bronchitis/mouth cancer/heart disease/tumor patients ?

Dissemble all you like, we both know your crusade ain't about workplace discrimination. ;)

christ you don't even know the law that you are arguing about

I suggest you go read it, a private smoking club is perfectly legal

Again I do, you just don't seem to know what I am talking about (no great surprise though perhaps).

Funny smells, I think.

A classic Vicduka quote style post

Again I do, you just don't seem to know what I am talking about (no great surprise though perhaps).

find me the relevant passage that bans private smoking clubs then

Alex%20Wilson%20-%20Bum_by_AlexWilson.jpg

Find me the relevant passage that exempts them first and I will.... oh wait. ;)

no exemption required it's the whole point of the bill

but that would make it a bill protecting workers and not an anti smoking human rights issue wouldn't it, so that can't be right surely.....

No exemption exists, although it would have done under the original proposed ban.

but that would make it a bill protecting workers and not an anti smoking human rights issue wouldn't it, so that can't be right surely.....

Out of interest why was it only food serving pubs then in the first place? (before the scare and lies got into it) and not non-food pubs and private members club? Or do they just not count like miners and motorcyclists (and the senile and blind?) ;)

Guest alex

Vic and Fop (assuming it is Vic). Two posters utterly relentless in their single-minded assaults on these sort of arguments. Mint ;)

Vic and Fop (assuming it is Vic). Two posters utterly relentless in their single-minded assaults on these sort of arguments. Mint ;)

I'm just wondering when he'll give up tbh. ;)

Guest alex

I'm just wondering when he'll give up tbh. ;)

I wasn't having a pop like. I'm genuinely amused :icon_lol:

No exemption exists, although it would have done under the original proposed ban.

Out of interest why was it only food serving pubs then in the first place? (before the scare and lies got into it) and not non-food pubs and private members club? Or do they just not count like miners and motorcyclists (and the senile and blind?) ;)

once again you lose me with your irrelevant throwbacks to long gone references. seriously, what have the miners got to do with this point? I'm expecting you to just say, it's your point and a stupid smiley, but you've seriously lost me tbh

the excemption was for working mens clubs, which have STAFF, so again, what's your point? how is the fact that wmc's were eventually included make this a bill not about workers?

go and gather a group of smokers together and call yourselves a club. perfectly legal

have an employee present, illegal

but you still insist this bill is not about worker protection?

I'm just wondering when he'll give up tbh. :icon_lol:

I wasn't having a pop like. I'm genuinely amused :icon_lol:

This is what shaping bandwith is all about. ;)

I beleive Fop is cleaning house mind.

I'm worried though that sooner or later Vic's criminal insanity and plain grudge match elbow techniques might wiegh down the elequent Fopster.

once again you lose me with your irrelevant throwbacks to long gone references. seriously, what have the miners got to do with this point? I'm expecting you to just say, it's your point and a stupid smiley, but you've seriously lost me tbh

I'm beginning to think you have something again miners tbh.

the excemption was for working mens clubs, which have STAFF, so again, what's your point? how is the fact that wmc's were eventually included make this a bill not about workers?

More by accident (and propaganda) than design.

go and gather a group of smokers together and call yourselves a club. perfectly legal

Not what I'm talking about.

Still not quite.

Actually what I insist is that second hand smoke is a non-issue, but you agreed with me on that ages ago. :icon_lol:

I'm beginning to think you have something again miners tbh.

More by accident (and propaganda) than design.

Not what I'm talking about.

Still not quite.

Actually what I insist is that second hand smoke is a non-issue, but you agreed with me on that ages ago. :icon_lol:

where did I do that then?