Ryanair help.

Pegasus Bridge

Supposed to be going to Genk (In Belgium) on the 12th of July. My mate (who I'm staying with), says he's having back surgery on the 10th ( he only found out after I'd booked the flights). I'm going with my lass, and altogether, it only cost us 135 quid return, since the accommodation was free. Obviously, he's still going to be in hospital when we go over, and I've only booked time off work for the short break we were having, so can't really change the dates we fly and come back.

Was wondering, if Ryanair would let me change the desitnation of the flight, and make it a very short break, as I was budgeting on free accommodation.

Instead of going to Belgium for 6 days as planned, go to Rome, or Barcelona, for three days or something. So I would only have to put us up for two nights in a hotel.

Cheers, lads.

I doubt it very much, I tried changing a date of a flight one, worked out cheaper to simply book a new flight, I very much doubt they'll let you change the destination, at least not without spending a small fortune in telephone calls and fees.

I doubt it very much, I tried changing a date of a flight one, worked out cheaper to simply book a new flight, I very much doubt they'll let you change the destination, at least not without spending a small fortune in telephone calls and fees.

Bastards. The place I'm flying too (not Genk), is this like industrial town, and I don't fancy staying there for 5 days, when theres the Formica across the road from me hoose, here.

how do you think they make money?

O'Leary has always said that his dream is FREE FLIGHTS - but you pay for everything else - Oxygen probably

the reason you pay so much on say BA for a "full fare" is that it gives you the rights to change things - you go cheap you get NO flexibility

Guest alex

O'Leary has always said that his dream is FREE FLIGHTS - but you pay for everything else - Oxygen probably

the reason you pay so much on say BA for a "full fare" is that it gives you the rights to change things - you go cheap you get NO flexibility

He was only asking Rob, you can climb down off your drinks trolley now.

He was only asking Rob, you can climb down off your drinks trolley now.

:pray: