Any doctors/nurses here?

menace13

Update:Went doctors and they were the most useless piece of crap ever,measured my heart rate,''You're going to go the Hospital for a Blood test''Stupid nobs could of told me that before waiting 2 and abit hours.

So yeah as soon as my first weekend from school,I gotta go to get a blood test to see what's up.

28790[/snapback]

Not even slightly suprising. Did they sound like they were giving you a blood test for a reason, or was it just a "well, I'm fucked if I know, let's give this a try..."?

28945[/snapback]

They didn't even fucking give it a go,no fuck I don't know,go for a blood test.

Stupid nobs. :blink:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go on Monday,as the blood test place was shut,shitty NHS.

31235[/snapback]

What is this 'blood test place?' Can you not just have blood taken at your GP? :lol:

31449[/snapback]

Not sure whether they've changed things: When I lived in Shields I had a blood test at my GPs about 15 years ago no problem.

About 7 years ago after moving to Chelmsford I needed a series of tests and they just gave me a form to take to the local hospital each time as I think thats where the testing labs were - maybe that cuts out the middleman.

Gotta go on Monday,as the blood test place was shut,shitty NHS.

31235[/snapback]

What is this 'blood test place?' Can you not just have blood taken at your GP? ;)

31449[/snapback]

Not sure whether they've changed things: When I lived in Shields I had a blood test at my GPs about 15 years ago no problem.

About 7 years ago after moving to Chelmsford I needed a series of tests and they just gave me a form to take to the local hospital each time as I think thats where the testing labs were - maybe that cuts out the middleman.

31452[/snapback]

I know that you can have blood taken at the hospital but every GP surgery has a practice nurse and part of their role is to take blood. I've had to have it done a couple of times in the last couple of years and I've just made an appointment with the nurse. :lol:

Update:Went doctors and they were the most useless piece of crap ever,measured my heart rate,''You're going to go the Hospital for a Blood test''Stupid nobs could of told me that before waiting 2 and abit hours.

So yeah as soon as my first weekend from school,I gotta go to get a blood test to see what's up.

28790[/snapback]

I reckon they should have opened your chest cavity for a look there and then. :icon_lol:

28959[/snapback]

Serious subject I know (and I hope everything with you is okay Menace) but I couldn't help laughing at that comment.

:angry::angry::icon_lol:

28971[/snapback]

Glad that wasn't just me then, mr hips!! :blush:

Hey Menace, hope it turns out ok for you.... easier said than done but try not to worry about the results.... i always reckoning that worrying like that should be left to Mother. Saves you having to get stressed out by it yourself (because surely that'd just raise your heartbeat more?? nicht so good!)