Viduka`s head

Bloody hell, I`ve just seen an interview with Viduka on SSN. That boy has got one seriously big head on him, he must have a neck like tyson to keep that thing up. Our wingers should`nt have a proplem hitting him with crosses thats for sure

Edited by jaythesouthernmag

Guest alex

I was back home for a family wedding and who should I happen to see on the beach but Mark Viduka and let me tell you he is anything but fat. Looking very trim indeed [/blaydon]

axe.jpg

Look at the size of that boy's heed. I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick. Has it's own weather system!

I was back home for a family wedding and who should I happen to see on the beach but Mark Viduka and let me tell you he is anything but fat. Looking very trim indeed [/blaydon]

I dont think he`s fat but I would wager his dome weighs more than Kieron Dyer.

;);):icon_lol:

To be fair to him, he wont look that much out of place.

untitledhn9.png

Billy you have way too much time on your hands there LOL.

axe.jpg

Look at the size of that boy's heed. I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick. Has it's own weather system!

I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offsides, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

Bloody hell, I`ve just seen an interview with Viduka on SSN. That boy has got one seriously big head on him, he must have a neck like tyson to keep that thing up. Our wingers should`nt have a proplem hitting him with crosses thats for sure

Well they have failed to put in crosses since Robert was here so I think we could still miss the fat fuck!

To be fair to him, he wont look that much out of place.

untitledhn9.png

Billy you have way too much time on your hands there LOL.

I've been off work, sick. ;) ....I've been bored. ;)

Who is the one on the left ment to be?

Owen or Milner? :icon_lol: