What Do You Think Of Everyone?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was canny gutted when I found out JawD wasn't a black and white cow & Craig wasn't Morph in a toon kit.

Aye you should have seen me before I lost weight :lol:

Don't bring CT into this FFS!

And you can fuck right off as well you fat fingered tramp.

Don't know you think you are since you were made a mod.

Think you fucking rule the place.

I've had enough of all your fatty jibes. Just fucking lock my account as well.

;)

:lol:

I'd have thought CT would've had something more constructive to say , instead of this light hearted approach he's adopted.

After all, he is the Queen of Flouncing and therefore the board's expert.

And he looks like Humpty Dumpty. :lol:

Arnt you a fucking teacher or something. The idea is to calm a dispute not pour petrol on it.

D minus.

Stevie is a one-man dispute. The way he carries on sometimes is simply embarrassing. When fans of another club come on here, the first moment anyone says anything that could remotely be construed as anti-NUFC, he's frothing at the mouth, ranting about attendance figures, hamming up his online Geordie accent ye knaaaaaaaaaaa and you just want to gouge your eyes out. He'd start a fight in an empty room - Ant just happens to be the target of his vitriol because he's on a Leazes kick at the moment, which says it all about him really.

p.s. when my students racially abuse someone, they get sent to the time-out room, which is pretty much what's happening to Stevie. Similar mental age, I should think.

Leazesque breakdown going on on Twitter.

How come The Fish always gets the brunt of it?

I'm active, I did ask Stevie why he'd asked to be locked.

Plus, I'm a likeable fellow, with great taste in beers, bhunas and bitches.

seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

I just saw 'Number9Nurse' quoted by Stevie in the thing with Ant and thought 'oh aye in CatMag involved' :blush2: .

Nowt to do with me! I'm on there but there's no cat moniker involved, plus I missed the whole of last nights entertainment :o