What Do You Think Of Everyone?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't been banned today but he's telling the whole of twitter he has been. Is Leazes really worth getting this upset over? No is the answer

See this is why twitter is a pile of shit.

Who the fuck wants to know a recruitment consultant has been banned from a football forum.

Absolute waste of everything that place.

Student-type-internet-warrior-folk running amok these days, still nowt more should be expected of web forums I guess - they've always been a den of geeks flexing their e-penises...

So he's back less than 24 hours after flouncing. :lol:

BTW Stevie, which posters have left in protest at Leazes' banning?

The Moog isn't but I am.

At the end of the day mate, irrespective of gimpy nobheads ending up looking like cunts, I have a cause central to being on here. I've been on here since 2007, I don't see why some utter nobhead, who will always be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet, should prevent me from supporting the cause I am fighting for, cancer research, and writing about my local club, Newcastle United.

I'm hoping to raise a few grand this year, for cancer research, as I have family and a friend who have the big C (one of them terminal), and it will always a cause close to my heart. I'm doing the Great North Run, plus another one, either the Hadrians Wall half marathon or the Edinburgh one. I'll make a lot of money through being sponsored by family and friends, but also hopefully people who know me off twitter, and the main reason I've come back, people off here. Even if I got a total of 50 quid off here, it's a positive that I shouldn't let some jumped up little divvy interfere with. Chez very kindly offered to sponsor me, and I'll be starting a justgiving account once my entrance for both are confirmed.

who's the mood by the way? i'm sure i'd recognise the name given he's got 4,000+ posts.

Armchair Pundit/Penis.

Stevie, no one banned you and to be honest no one really wanted you gone. Anyway, welcome back.

I'm embarrassed reading mine tbf :lol: Especially the Meenzer one. Young and Daft then. Old and not quite as daft now. I stand by a few though, especially The Fish and ewerk.

You got mine spot on :good:

welcome back stevie!

who's the mood by the way? i'm sure i'd recognise the name given he's got 4,000+ posts.

The Moog is the lad "Armchair Pundit". Think he's got a bit sick of accusations of racism recently. While I'm on, that kid Acrossthepond, what a dickhead. Leazes does he calls him "Irish boy" which I find pathetic, but I'm hardly going to say derogatory things about Ireland seeing as though me grannie was from Tipperary and on the other side me nana's parents were from Belfast and Glasgow, I've certainly got more Irish blood than Tony Cascarino anyway. Not once did I call Ant "Irish", and calling him Seamus McFoggerty (pathetic as it was) is no more bigoted than him calling me "Oz", which he did! Nicest thing Ant's ever said about me. ATP posts about me more than football the fucking idiot. His emotional two paragraph rants last night were met with what they deserved as well. Ignorance. "When someone in class is racist I send them outside for 5 minutes." Who the fuck cares for one? ...and what the fuck has that got to do with me? Idiot.

Thanks Ewerk.

lol what a way to come back, i'll reply to the paragraph properly when i get home if i can be arsed (probably not)

the only one who looked stupid again on here was you Stevie, a nobody with delusions of grandeur as some voice of the people on here and twitter, #nufc celeb.

Disguising your flounce as "well i came back for charity" is a nothing as we'd have donated or posted your link regardless, and i'm fairly sure i already said i'd sponsor you (like i agreed i was going sponsor mac) before you had your hissy fit and immediately went on a "i've been banned" campaign

you blamed me for something AGAIN, tried to be witty with it AGAIN, and AGAIN got it wrong and then got your knickers in a twist when it was pointed out.

now pipe down, tuck the tail between your legs and what was it you said, know your place?

3hour meltdown from geordie marciano and i'm the one who looked stupid :lol: good one

Mate you're an emotional gimp, I won't address you again till you're prepared to discuss it properly when you come to Newcastle. Till then either pipe down, or continue being a coward, no skin off my nose either way.

lol being a coward, you've bottled every argument you've stirred up on here :lol:

as for emotional i wasn't the one having a metldown on twitter last night, or crapping his pants at the wynngate stuff, nevermind the other cringe worthy stuff on here.

you said something stupid, you took exception to it being pointed it out and tried to dress it up to save face :lol:

shambolic is the only way to put it, and if it's money being the only reason you couldn't last more than 24 hrs before coming back on here, i'll give you a £100 the day you finish the GNR and unlike yourself i'll not have to be chased up on here about welching (sp) on a bet :) sure and ya can head off again

Which arguments have I bottled, I've consistently belittled you for what you are, a faceless product of the internet. How many people know you off here? Which argument have I bottled?

The meltdown you're referring to was 10 tweets max, and not all specifically about you, then obviously you came on full of hell having watched Rambo 2. You keep going on about the Wynngate stuff, it;s not funny and just makes you look like a cunt. Seriously it does. If you want to discuss this properly ring me, as you're too cowardly to have this conversation face to face. Either ring me or shut up. You're a weak man.

I love the bit above where you've put "we'd have sponsored you anyway" like you're part of something. You're not you designed the site and that's it. I'll pm me my mobile number to discuss it, or pipe down.