What Do You Think Of Everyone?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stevie with the 'its not me, its you' defence, hilarious

far more fun watching the stevie train wreck than taking part in it....although i suppose thats moot now :doh:

:lol:

Since when did LBT contribute to this forum in any meaningful manner? Even Stevie was going on about how he was a wrong'un.

This is the problem with twitter - too easy for people to make absolute tits out of themselves in bite sized bundles of 100 characters.

The lad is a coward. Bullied at school without question which tbf is unfortunate. I'll reply properly tonight. Not the first time he's been a coward neither. Told Weldy to support Stoke, weldy said no bother we'll have a pint to discuss it. He wouyldnt and blocked him. He'll neever meet anyone off here. Classic geek. You just need tO look at the cunt to see that. I'll reply properly this evening.

There's one or two on here that love taking the moral high ground. :lol:

Stevie and Ant are both decent in my experience.

The moral of the story is if you're gonna fall out (interweb style) pick a proper cunt. ;)

That's what I was told. I tell you what as well, someone like you coming out with a statement of "ur patter is tired". Even if that's true its better having tired patter than no patter at all. I was just giving examples of ur cowardice. I'm a reasonable person, I think I've shown that down the years on here, but I can say without doubt you are an arsehole who will always abuse behind the anonymity of a phone or keyboard. I'm sure people are bored enough of you already, but I'll reply properly by DM either later tonight or tomorrow, and we'll see if we can sort something out. Absolutely no surprise ur not prepared to speak verbally, the speaking abilities of a County Antrim version of Gareth Gates no doubt inhibiting you.

I wouldn't whinge about you mate. My feelings are clear you are a gimp, I've already said we'll take it to PM, but your mental age dictates that you have to have the last word. You're an insignificance, your actual impact in terms of what you post regarding football (which tbf is the point of the board in the first place) is akin as I said, to Amdy Faye's contribution to NUFC's 121 year history, and at the end of the day the message board is here for people to talk about football. Anyway in terms of on here, I'm tired of showing you up I'll send you a personal message either tonight or tomorrow. You struggle so much you strive to get other people involved, like Mancmag. A student of psychology would have a field day reading your posts.

I like more a lot of people I didn't used to like and like less some people who I used to like more. :lol: It seems it's really all just projections of my own forever changing and roving gaze.

Think a lot of the bickering on here is somehow connected to sun activity or perhaps moon cycles or a bloody great alien terror weapon called boredom.

lol fuck me i give you an out to help you stop yourself looking any more ridiculous and clearly didn't want it :)

Yes if only there was a voice recording thread on here that i'd featured put up an effort in, with my "county antrim" gareth gates voice :rolleyes:

(edit there ya go search through that if you like http://www.toontasti...you-sound-like/)

From what i recall from your "hey i'm best buds with steve wraith on the steve and steve podcast" you've some cheek to be having a go at anyones voice

(Belfast is County Down...not Antrim btw)

Casement Park in Belfast is the home of Antrim GAA

http://www.antrimgaa.net/contact-us/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casement_Park

Yes or insulting faceless gimps who wouldn't dream of being cheeky to peoples faces but think they can on the internet. I hate writing that, makes me sound like some fuckin neanderthal wanna be hard cunt. I'm not but the difference between me and him is this,he wouldn't dream of speaking to me like this in person. Shoulders like Raheem Striling ffs. I wasn't even the aggressor and he starts on about me being a shite poster. Thkid is a gimp. That's my stance and that's my final word.

Yes or insulting faceless gimps who wouldn't dream of being cheeky to peoples faces but think they can on the internet. I hate writing that, makes me sound like some fuckin neanderthal wanna be hard cunt. I'm not but the difference between me and him is this,he wouldn't dream of speaking to me like this in person. Shoulders like Raheem Striling ffs. I wasn't even the aggressor and he starts on about me being a shite poster. Thkid is a gimp. That's my stance and that's my final word.

And you'd speak to him like this in person? Stevie, you're making yourself look ridiculous.