What Do You Think Of Everyone?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Stevie was a bit provocative, has had a dig at Ant and maybe went to far in the heat of the argument. I can understand Ant being pissed off but if I was Ant, maybe instead of the requested 'I'm a prick' thread he needs to start, perhaps a 'Ok, stevie, you're back on, chill oot' thread would be in order to coincide with him him being allowed to post again. Stevie is a cracking poster and although I don't agree with everything he says I'd far, far rather he was here than not, particularly as this is a NUFC MB and there is a very large percentage of posters on here who couldn't hold a candle to his experiences and knowledge of OUR club.

Ha'way, all involved, sort it out, (and I include Stevie in that!)

P.S. Paddocklad, Stevie? :lol: :lol:

Well Stevie was a bit provocative, has had a dig at Ant and maybe went to far in the heat of the argument. I can understand Ant being pissed off but if I was Ant, maybe instead of the requested 'I'm a prick' thread he needs to start, perhaps a 'Ok, stevie, you're back on, chill oot' thread would be in order to coincide with him him being allowed to post again. Stevie is a cracking poster and although I don't agree with everything he says I'd far, far rather he was here than not, particularly as this is a NUFC MB and there is a very large percentage of posters on here who couldn't hold a candle to his experiences and knowledge of OUR club.

Plus 1

(It's never a gamer that gets wasted) ;)

I totally agree. Stevie can be as annoying as he is entertaining but he's part of the furniture around here. He knows his football, that's for sure, and the board wouldn't be the same without him. This is totally different to the leazesmag case. I vote open his account back up.

Sad to say but one thing Stevie and LM definitely have in common is a tendency to childish strops and bouts of name calling. Stevies strong opinions make him worth reading but the other side of that is that he doesn't half take the hump too easily.

The flip side of the internets ability to bring people together from miles apart is that you can't settle shit like this like you do in the real world with a shrug and a pint.

it's not a vote, he's not banned and it's not happening until his willpower fades and he asks nicely then i will more than happily un-suspend it for him :)

even though i'm <insert whatever dictator he's on to now>

So the only way he's coming back is if he makes an effort to bury the hatchet? Regrettably I think he might be too proud to return with his tail between his legs.

...this is clearly quite different to the leazesmag case though innit. Most people on here would miss stevie's contributions if he doesn't come back.

One of you will have to try to be the bigger man.

Edited by Dr Gloom

2bias - cunt

@yourservice - funny cunt

alex - decent cunt

Ally - just another cunt

alreetlike - Mother of the next Geordie Courtney Love

Andrew - gaming cunt

Asprilla's foreskin - right cunt

bobbyshinton - thinks he's a funny cunt, he's wrong

Brock Manson - dancing, miming, cooking reading cunt

canofbeans - 80s synth owning cunt

catmag - lovely definitely not a ....

ChezGiven - opinionated cunt

CleeToonFan - who are ya cunt?

Craig - decent scouse loving cunt

CT - FUCK OFF cunt

David Kelly - has decent taste in music but still a cunt

Dr Kenneth Noisewater - Terry Fuckwit cunt

ewerk - generally sound, often argumentative cunt

Gejon - once claimed to be a black cunt

Gemmill - cunt, funny but a cunt

Happy Face - nerdy cunt, likes graphs

Holden McGroin - two in the goo cunt

Isegrim - my favourite kraut cunt

J69 - straight edge cunt

JawD - decent cunt

Jimbo - missing wanker

Tooj - laid back cunt, hey you still breathing in there?

Kevin Carr's Gloves - inoffensive cunt

khay - my favourite scottish cunt, fucked off to the states because he became an important cunt

Lazarus - likes cunts

LeazesMag - old cunt, the place isn't the same without him

luckyluke - serious cunt, wants to be a panda

Mags - has a cunt but unfortunately for one she wasn't going to use it

manc-mag - winkle picker wearing cunt

Matt - financial cunt

Meenzer - doesn't like cunts

Monkeys Fist - sick twisted perverted cunt, with a phone full of cunts

NJS - a bit like David Kelly but likes those cunts U2

Noelie - could be Brian Johnston - geordie yank cunt

OTF - forgotten cunt

Papa Lazaru - pissy cunt

Parky - tin foil hat wearing, j smoking, cunt

Peasepud - werepig like tall cunt

Renton - stained glass cunt

rikko - cunt lives underwater

Rob_W - really old cunt who died in an aircraft trolley accident

sammynb - annoying cunt

Scottish Mag - doesn't love us anymore, cunt

Stevie - everyone's favourite geordie cunt

sweetleftpeg - decent cunt

Tom - my sort of cunt but a bit hairy

The Fish - pathetic cunt

The Mighty Hog - elbow loving cunt, owes me a beer

Tom_NUFC - insignificant cunt

Toonpack - ashley loving cunt

Toonraider - nice but has a thing for ginger Josh, who is a cunt

Wacky Jnr - short cunt, nothing without his smarmy cunt sidekick

wykikitoon - hates lazy cunts

amended for spelling and forgetting some right twats

I never claimed to be black, think that was Baggio :lol:

I've got a lot of sympathy for ant in all this. Firstly he's had to put up with a load of shit from Stevie for a while now, and then he posts up a torrent of abuse and signs off with "lock my account you fucking arsehole" or something like that. :lol:

That would be difficult for a mild mannered Englishman like me to pass up. When you take into account that ant is a hot headed Irishman (which is practically a disability), there was only one possible outcome.

I've got a lot of sympathy for ant in all this. Firstly he's had to put up with a load of shit from Stevie for a while now, and then he posts up a torrent of abuse and signs off with "lock my account you fucking arsehole" or something like that. :lol:

That would be difficult for a mild mannered Englishman like me to pass up. When you take into account that ant is a hot headed Irishman (which is practically a disability), there was only one possible outcome.

I understand why he did it. I just wouldn't like to see it permanent. Us OOTs like a bit of local colour, don't ye know.....

I understand why he did it. I just wouldn't like to see it permanent. Us OOTs like a bit of local colour, don't ye know.....

It's Stevie that has decided to fuck off, no one forced him out.

Still, it's one more member for Leazes' board.