What Do You Think Of Everyone?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's Leazes and LBT nuw. Becoming more like N-O by the day this place. It's becoming the pre 1990 USSR of message boards.

"If ya dont loik it Steve ya know what ya can do" etc... aye pipe down.

So long as your username doesn't begin with L, you'll be safe Comrade Steveski.

For nuw ;)

Not a fucking Aussie!

You should instruct people to pronounce your screen name like a stereotypical Russkie saying "hi!", throaty "khhhh" sound and all. That'll stop them thinking you're Antipodean.

You should instruct people to pronounce your screen name like a stereotypical Russkie saying "hi!", throaty "khhhh" sound and all. That'll stop them thinking you're Antipodean.

Isn't khay in Texas now? No chance of him sounding like a nasally plugged up colonial.

Different ip's apparently. Although from my limited IT knowledge that wouldn't be too difficult to mask

You can mask it easily - but the forum software takes off the mask - revealing the real individual! :o

So that's Leazes and LBT nuw. Becoming more like N-O by the day this place. It's becoming the pre 1990 USSR of message boards.

"If ya dont loik it Steve ya know what ya can do" etc... aye pipe down.

I banned him. After a long while taking the piss he took to cheering opponents goals...after we'd just conceded 7...

Pretty noticeable for a relative new kid like myself that there's a bit of an old skool club on here as I'm totally unaware of a fair few names on the various lists. Might make one of my own when I get a bit of time to do it.