What Do You Think Of Everyone?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well done just made yourself look like a twat when again I'd nothing to do with it.

your man of the people patter was bad before it's pathetic now, you come on here to have a rant now and again, normally something to do with attendances or to have a pathetic dig at someone and then suck your balls up when they reply like j69 did the other week, and even then the people you had a go at before (like Gene) is now a "good lad" for whatever reason even though nothing will have changed from the stance that made you go off on one to begin with.

You're your own parody.

Aye, if you don't like it do one as i said, but you won't because between here and twitter you've got it in your head your some sort of #tag celebrity these days :lol:

if you want to stay like the last time you piped up like this, keep it on topic or bugger off, and if you've not got the willpower to stay away and pander to what i mentioned in the previous sentence ask me to lock the account for you :)

(and it should be leek, if you're trying to do a common belfast accent, i'm not from dublin "loik")

What the fuck has that got to do with you, you cheeky little cunt? As for me being my own parody, mate I couldn't give a fuck what you think of me, but I'm absolutely certain you're a coward who wouldn't dream of saying anything like that to my face. You come to Newcastle once a season, you really should, or you should pipe the fuck down.

Hilarious that you've had a go at what I contribute to this site, I guarantee I contribute more than you, about a wide range of subjects, you're barking up the wrong tree there son. Like I say you're a cheeky little cunt. You've made a good contribution to the site in terms of its design, you've done well. Prior to you getting involved in that, you were alright, reserved, making an annual decent point, the odd funny, quite humble in many respects. Since you have basically ran the site (and fair play to you for doing that) you've changed in to a cheeky arsehole, who's contribution to the site is administrating it rather than contributing anything else in a written sense. Anyway there's loads of good people on here, the likes of Howmanheyman, Paddocklad and plenty others who write informative, knowledgable things on here. You contribute fuck all as I said. You want to design the site do it, but don't get all Mussolini with me. Lock my account please you arsehole.

stevie and ant need to settle this like men in the only way possible: a charity boxing bout streamed live over toontastic. think ricky gervais v grant bovey

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just seen his tweets about me :lol:

Can I just put on record I didn't 'bottle' meeting Gene or Stevie. If they really want to have a face to face chat they can get off their fat arses and come and see me rather than summoning me ;)