GUDJOHNSEN MOVE TALK REJECTED

bawan

Eidur Gudjohnsen's father and agent says he has not been in contact with any clubs about the Barcelona striker's services.

Gudjohnsen has been linked with a move back to England following Thierry Henry's £16million arrival at the Camp Nou.

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce is reportedly interested in the Iceland international, with the pair having worked together at Bolton prior to the front man moving on to Chelsea.

But Arnor Gudjohnsen insists he has not held discussions with any clubs and that the 28-year-old wants to fight for his place at Barcelona.

"No, not at all. I haven't been in touch with any club," he told Sky Sports News. "I've just heard lots of rumours.

"At the moment he is a Barcelona player, he has three years left on his contract.

"I know that there has been a lot of speculation but he sees himself in Barcelona next year."

The signing of Henry pushes Gudjohnsen further down the pecking order at Barcelona, however, he is working hard to be at his very best when training starts again with the Spanish giants.

"He's played in a team like Chelsea who had a lot of great players and had to fight for his place, it's going to be the same in Barcelona," Arnor said.

"I can't see Thierry Henry and Samuel Eto'o playing all season together.

"He's really determined, he's training very hard here in Iceland on his vacation and his going to be well prepared for the next season."

Should Gudjohnsen decide to depart Barca sometime in the future, Arnor Gudjohnsen believes a return to the Premier League is a strong possibility.

He added: "He knows England well, he had a fantastic time there.

"He's not thinking about that at the moment but you never know in the future what's going to happen. I think England would be an obvious choice."

I wish his dad would fuck of

Edited by bawan

Eidur Gudjohnsen's father and agent says he has not been in contact with any clubs about the Barcelona striker's services.

Gudjohnsen has been linked with a move back to England following Thierry Henry's £16million arrival at the Camp Nou.

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce is reportedly interested in the Iceland international, with the pair having worked together at Bolton prior to the front man moving on to Chelsea.

But Arnor Gudjohnsen insists he has not held discussions with any clubs and that the 28-year-old wants to fight for his place at Barcelona.

"No, not at all. I haven't been in touch with any club," he told Sky Sports News. "I've just heard lots of rumours.

"At the moment he is a Barcelona player, he has three years left on his contract.

"I know that there has been a lot of speculation but he sees himself in Barcelona next year."

The signing of Henry pushes Gudjohnsen further down the pecking order at Barcelona, however, he is working hard to be at his very best when training starts again with the Spanish giants.

"He's played in a team like Chelsea who had a lot of great players and had to fight for his place, it's going to be the same in Barcelona," Arnor said.

"I can't see Thierry Henry and Samuel Eto'o playing all season together.

"He's really determined, he's training very hard here in Iceland on his vacation and his going to be well prepared for the next season."

Should Gudjohnsen decide to depart Barca sometime in the future, Arnor Gudjohnsen believes a return to the Premier League is a strong possibility.

He added: "He knows England well, he had a fantastic time there.

"He's not thinking about that at the moment but you never know in the future what's going to happen. I think England would be an obvious choice."

I wish his dad would fuck of

Sounds like his father hanging out the 'For Sale' sign imo