The Upgrade

peasepud

If you spot any problems or things dont look right, can you post them in here and tell us what browser you're using (including version) otherwsie we may never see and fix em.

If you can include a screenshot then that would be even betterererer ta.

Not an error but will the search engine be changed so we can search by username?

If you go to someone's profile you can search for post they have made, if that helps.

The round nufc favicon logo appears in the address bar until the page has loaded, then changes to the invision(?) favicon...

Have you tried clearing the cache??

I've replaced the invision logo about 2-3 hours back.

Theres a problem with Internet Explorer and the User bar which should be just below the Arcade, Calendar etc and show "View New Posts" "My Assistant" etc.

Can anyone confirm which versions of IE this is a problem in? Its definitely on version 7 but any others?

Theres a problem with Internet Explorer and the User bar which should be just below the Arcade, Calendar etc and show "View New Posts" "My Assistant" etc.

Can anyone confirm which versions of IE this is a problem in? Its definitely on version 7 but any others?

I'm on IE7 and it's working fine, on all skins.

hmm definitely buggered for me :pray:

strangebar.jpg

hmm definitely buggered for me :pray:

strangebar.jpg

Aye, I'm on IE7 and have the same problem Pud. It's only an issue on the 'Toontastic' skin, all the others work fine. I think something's got screwed up in the import of the skin. Think it might be a case of looking at the css code for this skin and the code for a skin that is working and do a manual comparison - something I don't have the time to do at the moment I'm afraid.

hmm definitely buggered for me :D

strangebar.jpg

Aye, I'm on IE7 and have the same problem Pud. It's only an issue on the 'Toontastic' skin, all the others work fine. I think something's got screwed up in the import of the skin. Think it might be a case of looking at the css code for this skin and the code for a skin that is working and do a manual comparison - something I don't have the time to do at the moment I'm afraid.

well if you bung me copies of the two files, I'll do it

hmm definitely buggered for me :D

strangebar.jpg

well if you bung me copies of the two files, I'll do it

get your arse on MSN then! :D

The 'remember me' function doesn't work, I keep having to log back in every time I close the window for a while. For the lazy amongst us, this is a bad thing.

you got cookies turned on? its working for me?? i think lol

The 'remember me' function doesn't work, I keep having to log back in every time I close the window for a while. For the lazy amongst us, this is a bad thing.

It was like that for me, I cleared my cookies and it's been working since then.