Nightshift again

I feel your pain dude, this time next week I'll be starting 3 nightshifts, you doing 8 hours or 12 ?

I feel your pain dude, this time next week I'll be starting 3 nightshifts, you doing 8 hours or 12 ?

8 tonight 10 tomorrow and 12 Saturday. Then off to Turkey Monday woohoo!

my bastards are always 12's, but it has its rewards one of which being time off, I'm currently enjoying an 18 day break.

Nights were never too bad in my experience, on quiet nights used to get all my jobs out the way then go to one of the empty rooms for a kip, weekends were a bit more busier like and there was always something to be had in terms of drunken stag lasses wanting their fannies filled!

Nights were never too bad in my experience, on quiet nights used to get all my jobs out the way then go to one of the empty rooms for a kip, weekends were a bit more busier like and there was always something to be had in terms of drunken stag lasses wanting their fannies filled!

and asking you to find someone for them :pray:

Anyone else think SMO looks like Disco Stu?

never seen his face but in my imagination...yes <_<

What you doing up at this time. You not got a man to go to?

300dexter_fletcher.jpg

:) funnily enough he was on night shift ...

and asking you to find someone for them :D

never seen his face but in my imagination...yes :D

:D funnily enough he was on night shift ...

The fleet in again? :blush:

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

I wish :icon_lol:

4 Hours 20 mins left. Thank god for Lord of the rings. Might be Harry Potter tomorrow.

4 Hours 20 mins left. Thank god for Lord of the rings. Might be Harry Potter tomorrow.

:rolleyes: I have an entire Monty Python ensemble to get through....

:rolleyes: I have an entire Monty Python ensemble to get through....

The series or the films?

films

Cool Except for meaning of life. Not so keen on that. I do love the Dead Bishop sketch from the series though.

quite enjoyed the Meaning of Life , but then again it was many years ago when I last saw it and I was probably pissed :D

films

Cool Except for meaning of life. Not so keen on that. I do love the Dead Bishop sketch from the series though.

quite enjoyed the Meaning of Life , but then again it was many years ago when I last saw it and I was probably pissed :D

Get live at the hollywood bowl.