Sex rules

Smooth Operator

Anyone/anyone's lass got any?

Wor lass usually draws the line when I try to get in the back door, but latley she's been relaxing the anal frigidity much to my relief. Think it's directly associated with her alcohol intake mind, that and the fact she doesn't know her arse from her elbow most of the time so she's none the wiser.

But apart from that owt goes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wor lass wont let me kick her back doors in. I've actually convinced her mates to tell her its the best thing since sliced bread to try and bring her round to my way of thinking but so far it hasn't worked :D

The only rule I really have is the kiss straight after a blow job, after she thought it would be hilarious to pretend she'd swollowed it and then try to spit it into my mouth :D

The only rule I really have is the kiss straight after a blow job, after she thought it would be hilarious to pretend she'd swollowed it and then try to spit it into my mouth :D

william.jpg

And 10/10 to Mr. Renton for observation.

william.jpg

Can it really be classed as snowballing if one of the participants isn't consenting? :D

william.jpg

Can it really be classed as snowballing if one of the participants isn't consenting? :D

Hm... a snowball ambush, perhaps.

william.jpg

I'd call it rape of the mouth.

william.jpg

:D

Why do women always seem to get upset when you cum in their hair?

You can leave their face and body looking like a plaster's radio [/wackyjr] but blow in their hair and you get that look reserved for when you leave the toilet seat up.

Edited by sammynb

apparently it's a nightmare to get out of hair.

and no JawD, you're not.

not bothered either way

It's really good for hair though, nourishes it, ex of mine used to bottle my muck and take it into the shower with her to use instead of conditioner. I was fine with it as long as she extracted it expertly and to my demands.

and no JawD, you're not.

not bothered either way

spunk!

jesus wept man woman man, apparently it's a pain in the arse to get spunk out of girls hair.

No cock or arse to mouth action and she's on roll patrol. I try to keep all the action to her side of the bed as well so I don't have to sleep in any wet patches.

Pretty reasonable guy me when i think about it.

and no JawD, you're not.

not bothered either way

spunk!

jesus wept man woman man, apparently it's a pain in the arse to get spunk out of girls hair.

But it just wipes straight out of a man's does it fish??? :D

and no JawD, you're not.

not bothered either way

spunk!

I got that point fuckwit ....I was just commenting on how you "knew" :D

No cock or arse to mouth action and she's on roll patrol. I try to keep all the action to her side of the bed as well so I don't have to sleep in any wet patches.

Pretty reasonable guy me when i think about it.

:D your so thoughtful..