Sex rules

Smooth Operator

No cock or arse to mouth action and she's on roll patrol. I try to keep all the action to her side of the bed as well so I don't have to sleep in any wet patches.

Pretty reasonable guy me when i think about it.

:D

Thats a method of resus Ive noever heard of before....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No cock arse to mouth action

Does anyone actually get any arse to mouth action?

Considering there's at least 15 minutes worth of bleaching before you can safely stick it in one, whip it out and stick it in the other, sort of takes the mood out of kicking in the back door if it takes her fancy.

Edited by sammynb

No cock or arse to mouth action and she's on roll patrol. I try to keep all the action to her side of the bed as well so I don't have to sleep in any wet patches.

Knew someone would twist that. Basically I won't kiss her after she's been cleaning the meat, and she won't clean the meat if it's been used for uphill gardening, we clear now?

I got that point fuckwit ....I was just commenting on how you "knew" :D

:D ... because I've spunked in a girls hair and she's bitched on like I've grated her fanny then kicked it

.oh and sammy I wouldn't know as I shave my head now :D

:D ... because I've spunked in a girls hair and she's bitched on like I've grated her fanny then kicked it

.oh and sammy I wouldn't know as I shave my pubes now to make my little cock look bigger :blush:

FYP :D

Knew someone would twist that. Basically I won't kiss her after she's been cleaning the meat, and she won't clean the meat if it's been used for uphill gardening, we clear now?

Ah right, and here's me thinking you were basically farting in her gob :D

.oh and sammy I wouldn't know as I shave my head now :blush:

Suppose it's easier to just wipe off now then fish :D

Edited by sammynb

Not into that sort of thing, although I once pissed on her when she was in bath for being cheeky

Not into that sort of thing, although I once pissed on her when she was in bath for being cheeky

I didn't think you'd be able to see over the edge of the bath, let alone piss over it.

She asked for it tbh

I didn't think you'd be able to see over the edge of the bath, let alone piss over it.

no man he was sitting on the back of the rubber ducky man

couldn't find a picture of Penguin from Batman Returns... but you get the idea.

no man he was sitting on the back of the rubber ducky man

couldn't find a picture of Penguin from Batman Returns... but you get the idea.

Bet you've never been in the bath with a lass, a public baths maybe

Bet you've never been in the bath with a lass, a public baths maybe

I likes the showers me :D

I works meself up a lather :D

Never wank within view of your own reflection

although I sense this maybe a prerequisite for achieving an erection for some folk on this board.