Fabregas

Melchiot

wk 2 team

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manuited or chelski as always parky.

the guy i had in the head to head this week had 2 chelski defenders, 2 manure ones and van der sar. thought that was a very good way to do it, but i like having good attackers too much to sacrifice the amount of money that would require.

who should i sell do you think, young (villa) or baines (everton). selling baines would get me an extra half a million, meaning i could buy carvalho, but baines is clearly the better player, will get more assists and goals, although villa will probably get a fair few more clean sheets than everton this season, once their back 5 settle.

manuited or chelski as always parky.

the guy i had in the head to head this week had 2 chelski defenders, 2 manure ones and van der sar. thought that was a very good way to do it, but i like having good attackers too much to sacrifice the amount of money that would require.

who should i sell do you think, young (villa) or baines (everton). selling baines would get me an extra half a million, meaning i could buy carvalho, but baines is clearly the better player, will get more assists and goals, although villa will probably get a fair few more clean sheets than everton this season, once their back 5 settle.

Last year I went one tier down and had a mix of Villa and Pompey def with one perenial which was Toure, but Arsenal don't look right yet, hence I've already dumped Clichy for Cole. 3-5-2 delivered a top 10 and top 20 league finishes. Midfielders have various chances of getting points that def don't. ie assists and even 1 for a clean sheet.

Again with the striking Adebayor doesn't look right this year.

*I would keep Young, a consistent point scorer.

I need to get to a mf 5 of:

Deco Ronaldo Elano Guti Arteta at some point, which will mean having to sacrifice in other places.

good week for me but my old habbits are already returning...

i made 116 transfers one year in this thing :) i like high scoring every week but spend the points to get it...

Ant Ranieri

My only saving grace has been picking Arteta and Deco early and sticking with them. With those two their price will rise and it gets to the point you can't really afford them if you buy them late.

Biggest fuck up so far was going with Barry instead of Elano...Duh...

-8 on transfers so far.

Must have given up about 50 points last year.

i never like spending points on transfers.

i have arteta and deco, deco being captain last week saved my gameweek, otherwise i would have been murdered in my head to head.

i've got carvalho now, removed baines. at some point i'm going to swap guthrie for jonas, but i'll need some extra money to do that. i think i'm going to stick with martins and lose VP at some point. I may even sell torres as well if a good cheap striker starts scoring goals. once i get jonas a midfield of jonas, arteta, fabregas and deco should work wounders.

Edited by louis toon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WE

Are

Top'the'league

say we are top o'the league

WE

Are